1-10

SERIES7

Question

8 answers to this question

you can obtain epic relics from portals, arena rewards, and clan war reward

Overall I give ur current mech a 6.5, its ok. The energy and heat cap is fine, regen and cooling looks good. U also need resistance or enemies will tear through ur health like butter, health is also looking low. Just stick to a double frantic build like this: 

Screenshot 2023-06-24 11.06.04 PM.png

Edited by RaymondL1747 (see edit history)

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

9 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

you can obtain epic relics from portals, arena rewards, and clan war reward

Overall I give ur current mech a 6.5, its ok. The energy and heat cap is fine, regen and cooling looks good. U also need resistance or enemies will tear through ur health like butter, health is also looking low. Just stick to a double frantic build like this: 

Screenshot 2023-06-24 11.06.04 PM.png

What portals you mean ??

1 hour ago, JoO said:

When was the last time you had an event like that ? (item portals or these relics portals)

too long ago. Post Gato taking over and the TS last 6 months sales/events ended back on Feb-March 2021(forgot when but around that time), Gato introduced portals with high tokens and like a year after of before a year with people asking for relics like me, they introduced gold relic portals and even no longer new parts on portals, the portals with those good tokens and relics were good but also are gone. 🥴

Those good tokens were good for free to play players and also were good to help those on lower ranks and overall players out of clans etc to at least get some gold relics and improve their mechs. Then introduced the relics sales 5 of them with some items like shields and now reduced those relics in the recent sales. 

Anyway, wrong game direction. It should reintroduce those portals both of them every month. Sure, top players will be tougher but the bottom line, the lower ranks and free to play can improve and provide better competition. Those who spend some money, well, I do understand it should not be all the way but instead, to enhance a bit those boxes percentage to grant a decent part.  In the end, because no new parts, players get a bit bored in the sense of not playing with a new thing making different configurations. 

Also, because the introduction of new parts back on TS time, the percentage on premium exclusive parts became harder to get because needed to add more parts to the calculation and the possibility to get the parts became bad. So, no introducing new parts help to stabilize grants "if not altered to give less" on purchases. 

When I mention exclusive premium parts, it is because some premium percentage to be grant are tightened than others.  

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

too long ago. Post Gato taking over and the TS last 6 months sales/events ended back on Feb-March 2021(forgot when but around that time), Gato introduced portals with high tokens and like a year after of before a year with people asking for relics like me, they introduced gold relic portals and even no longer new parts on portals, the portals with those good tokens and relics were good but also are gone. 🥴

Those good tokens were good for free to play players and also were good to help those on lower ranks and overall players out of clans etc to at least get some gold relics and improve their mechs. Then introduced the relics sales 5 of them with some items like shields and now reduced those relics in the recent sales. 

Anyway, wrong game direction. It should reintroduce those portals both of them every month. Sure, top players will be tougher but the bottom line, the lower ranks and free to play can improve and provide better competition. Those who spend some money, well, I do understand it should not be all the way but instead, to enhance a bit those boxes percentage to grant a decent part.  In the end, because no new parts, players get a bit bored in the sense of not playing with a new thing making different configurations. 

Also, because the introduction of new parts back on TS time, the percentage on premium exclusive parts became harder to get because needed to add more parts to the calculation and the possibility to get the parts became bad. So, no introducing new parts help to stabilize grants "if not altered to give less" on purchases. 

When I mention exclusive premium parts, it is because some premium percentage to be grant are tightened than others.  

I havent played for 3 years that's why i asked about events because i have no idea what events do you guys get now, i ve only seen Gold/Fuel/Arena boosts + 1000T offer, what events do you get ?

Daily events are the typical from 5 years ago generally speaking but I do not play that long just in the 3 years +. Gold 50%, Gold 100%, Fuel 50%, Fuel 100%, XP 700%, XP-something else can't remember, silver coins 100% or 50%, level 50 parts for 100 tokens, collect 100 parts for 100 tokens. Portals maybe like 3. Not sur about portals because we had missed some and now is very rare to have one. Portals are for 5 de Mayo but I think missed last 2 years, we still have easter day eggs with a bit more luck on grant plus paint, 4 of July paints and Christmas. Maybe Thanksgiving Day but I do not remember that one in a while. I think one of the day was 50% price for boxes but I forgot about that one. 

Here in the forum, there are competition with basic mechs for heat, phys and energy events for tokens or packs or else they plan. 

The rest is normal as was 3 years back on time without new parts, barely a portal and things maybe I am missing. 

Alos, no parts sales as regular sales as used to be or even no specials sales for forum members for been members and participants.