I am Quitting

shockwave333

After 3 months grinding getting no where  being buried in smurfs and bots playing the freaking campaign 100000000 times  seeing offers i cant afford i quit supermech  i wish i could say i enjoyed playing it but theres no funto be had or none i found anyway 

what i did find are mods making excuses for cheats and who think i  have 24 hours to play a freaking flash game 

i have seen the worse in pay to win mechanics  5 /6 days to grade a factory what the hell its not a real factory 

i saw other players struggle 

Anyways to the friends i made here thank you 

but i am done

to Alexander if you want your game to survive addressthe problems 

this will probably be hidden i dont care

4 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

thats the problem bro

this crap right here i mean what the actual hell

before anyone say up grade your mech I JUST DID 

sucks.jpg

I've seen this dude before. He quit as soon as the battle started, so it looks like he was lowering his rank.

Hmmm... The mech in the picture can be beaten easily with an Energy mech. Maybe that's why his rank is low? Still pretty unfair though.

He has a lot of Electric Resistance, so that probably isn't the case.

Yep, definitely smurfing at low ranks to farm wins.

Edited by Battalion Incinerator (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.

Honestly I saw this coming. This is a hobby game like Candy Crush but you treat it like a skill based game trying to climb ranks in a fair way. Not saying your ideas aren't valid, just saying its not the reality of this game. Sad to see you go, man.

None of us are enjoying balanced gameplay. Even top ranks deal with unfair situations like legacy legs that boost resistance, legacy modules/weapons that don't have counters, and cheats.

You mention how gameplay use to be but its never been fair. Those of us who enjoy the game simply like blowing up mechs and getting blown up in our spare time. Its not about gameplay, its about preferring mechs over blocks or solving puzzles. See you later, man.

19 hours ago, noㅤ said:

Mech warrior and heavy gear are amazing!!!! I also like Armored Core for faster action.

I played since released back in 1990 or 1989 the first and the rest too. Just too a break from and too busy now due to work. I have my pc versions and can play no online. 👍

When this joystick was released, I really loved to make the movement settings. Was cool to play MECHWARRIOR with it back in the 90's. I still have the joystick and original box. 🤡image.png.d6f0e114ec6060146d8d04bf50be19ac.png

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

I played since released back in 1990 or 1989 the first and the rest too. Just too a break from and too busy now due to work. I have my pc versions and can play no online. 👍

When this joystick was released, I really loved to make the movement settings. Was cool to play MECHWARRIOR with it back in the 90's. I still have the joystick and original box. 🤡image.png.d6f0e114ec6060146d8d04bf50be19ac.png

i gad a joystick very similar to that one for some reason god knows why mech warrior 5  is keyboard and mouse 

do not know. I guess because pro players like it more. MW2 and MW3 were good on PC and best for joystick solo player. That is an old joystick 25 years old or so. Love it because the number of settings allowed were nice and response was excellent plus great balance compensation. Sure, old connections for earlier PC. Nice computer back then. I had that one and IBM clocked. Got better PC's to play video games. Early times for CD and ZIP. Good sound. Also at the front, was great to connect joystick. 

image.thumb.png.d8e6af086426cab4a7f7e3593458a0cc.png

Funny why they called Ancient. 

image.png.7a23ec89653d2b2dd111a2005e9a4662.png

Makes me feel so youn🤣g. 

On 6/9/2023 at 4:19 AM, shockwave333 said:

i will still be around the forums but i am taking a break from the game  I have played battletech mech warrior 5 and all the rest of the mech warrior games being a huge nattletech fan i love anything mechs i was hoping this would be similar  

After 3 months this game get repetitive,

I suggest to you héros war same type a game but managing hero’s weapon instead of robot part 

this game is a lot fun and lots rewards ,even Facebook rewards given to your instant rewards to you’re inventory 

IMG_2206.png

35 minutes ago, AcE BaRoN said:

I suggest to you héros war same type a game but managing hero’s weapon instead of robot part 

this game is a lot fun and lots rewards ,even Facebook rewards given to your instant rewards to you’re inventory 

IMG_2206.png

thanks i will check it out  i am actually playing battletech at the moment rnjoying  the smurf free experience 

39 minutes ago, AcE BaRoN said:

(epic Hero Wars picture)

I don't really recommend Hero Wars, it's a microtransaction-filled game.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

2 hours ago, Flawed said:

I don't really recommend Hero Wars, it's a microtransaction-filled game.

That right there many ways to purchase and rank up 

super mechs is also money machine 

your not oblige to buy , hero’s wars is also free game for player seeking alternatives gaming experience 

There Facebook hero’s war discord  free gift is great and instantly given to you with out fail  every time 3time a week 

Am rank 90 at hero’s and receive gifts for all members also you can sell your weapons and give gifts to other members 

am all ready in top clan after one month 

recommend to everyone looking for fun game 

every week new challenges and more 

check out Facebook super mech it’s dead and never give anything 

if your lucky you will get a hat at Christmas LOL 

Good luck super M 

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)

58 minutes ago, AcE BaRoN said:

That right there many ways to purchase and rank up 

super mechs is also money machine 

your not oblige to buy , hero’s wars is also free game for player seeking alternatives gaming experience 

(bunch of other stuff I removed to save space)

I feel like the current state of Hero Wars (minus the ads) is something SuperMechs could have been, but Gato Games just didn't do it.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.