The in-game ads doesn't work also the free tokens on the shop and the extra life in campaign

XmadmaxX

Question

Hi again guys it's me again it looks like I still have the same issues with adds this time i tried to contact support and it's like they disabled from my account to send a support request what is going on here?

Screenshot_2023-05-29-14-43-18-628.jpeg

3 answers to this question

• Community Team

That is not in game support, not every button saying ''support'' is SuperMechs support. This is the forum after all. 

You can find support button in the game> settings> support. 

Or on email support@gatogames.net 

Ads issues seem to be hitting some players while others not, and Im going to tell you here, support/ devs cant do anything about your ads are they are not a part of the game as such, and are different for everyone, so we cant make them come to you or anything like that. 

I think there was a few ''tricks'' or rather steps in which players managed to return them, but Im not sure which are working. 

Obviously if you crossed the daily limit, they might not come for a certain period of time, so if thats the reason behind it, just wait it out and dont cross the limit again 😄

Elcent is the best.

17 minutes ago, Marija said:

That is not in game support, not every button saying ''support'' is SuperMechs support. This is the forum after all. 

You can find support button in the game> settings> support. 

Or on email support@gatogames.net 

Ads issues seem to be hitting some players while others not, and Im going to tell you here, support/ devs cant do anything about your ads are they are not a part of the game as such, and are different for everyone, so we cant make them come to you or anything like that. 

I think there was a few ''tricks'' or rather steps in which players managed to return them, but Im not sure which are working. 

Obviously if you crossed the daily limit, they might not come for a certain period of time, so if thats the reason behind it, just wait it out and dont cross the limit again 😄

Thanks for your answer dear marija looks like it's something else because I do have this issue for close to a week now.... and yeah I did tried to contact support in all the possible different ways also from my previous topic and had got no respond anyway.

Also are we sure that if I just wait the problem will get solved itself before trying any tricks?

8 minutes ago, XxmadmaxX said:

I'm asking to know if there is a way to fix it without unofficial ways Also I didn't tried to do a re-login to my acc if that could help?

Edited by XxmadmaxX (see edit history)

• Community Team
35 minutes ago, XxmadmaxX said:

Also I didn't tried to do a re-login to my acc if that could help?

It wont hurt for sure. 

If you can, try switching from phone to pc and vice versa, that used to do the trick before, it could now as well. 

Elcent is the best.