Arena isint worth playing

God, because of these stupid smurfs, the arena has lost its balance so much ...

Now for a beginner, the main problem is not pumping a robot, but development in the arena ... Smurfs and cheaters have so much blocked all this that now normal players can’t can calmly relax, play SM. More and more people are leaving the game.

It's an abyss

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

i am stuck between 18 and 17 i cant get any higher they is no fun in the arena i usually end up saying F.... this and quit the game 

the problem is also the game management when raised their answer was for newbies to play at different time how out touch can they be people have families and jobs life doesnt revolve arounda mobile flash game

I've noticed people randomly using bots that have extremely weak armour but op divine weapons. They usually act extremely weird, almost as if they were AI instead of real people, i've found this weird way to combat them: first of all, try to push them as far away as you can, by using charge engine or other knockback weapons etc, go as far away from them as possible so that they won't be able to attack you (don't use teleport yet), If they have a charge engine, then they will use them on you so that they will be able to use their weapons again. After that, teleport as far away from them as you can. For some reason, they will not do anything for their next 2 turns, after that they'll just leave.

10 hours ago, david607 said:

I've noticed people randomly using bots that have extremely weak armour but op divine weapons. They usually act extremely weird, almost as if they were AI instead of real people, i've found this weird way to combat them: first of all, try to push them as far away as you can, by using charge engine or other knockback weapons etc, go as far away from them as possible so that they won't be able to attack you (don't use teleport yet), If they have a charge engine, then they will use them on you so that they will be able to use their weapons again. After that, teleport as far away from them as you can. For some reason, they will not do anything for their next 2 turns, after that they'll just leave.

I have noticed they are almost the same design of mech withe the same weapons usually 2 frantic brutes maxed out 

I dont have a charge engine  as of yet but i will try that thanks bro

17 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

I have noticed they are almost the same design of mech withe the same weapons usually 2 frantic brutes maxed out 

I dont have a charge engine  as of yet but i will try that thanks bro

Recommendation to the newbie from my part it is basic, use FRANTIC because you get more bang to move up. When I started, I was punished by them, and they killed me like a FLY. My original mech have one but normally the shot was lower than the opponent. I never made a second, but I am making or just did recently one to have two as collection part. 

I recommend that because for a free player it does have a chance to win against many types of mechs and move up with modules limitations fast enough. At some point, some months later after I started, the Frantic was buffed up and use to kill with 800 shots and with 4 shots you were dead regardless mechs types. Later the item was moved back to original close values but with more heat cost to overheat the mech more than before. It was an issue with top players crying a lot because a newbie come to start the game and from nowhere there were killing tops like pros. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA TIME. Some players even destroyed the parts.

So, I know is hard but deal with as the rest in my time and others before me. Some does have high energy and heat caps and some are counters with lower energy in the 200. 

Also, mid rankers do have issues and better say worst. The power in that area is way too high against real R5-R1 players. The number of top players in R8-R6 is too big. Looking at my kids playing for fun but when I check, those are top players in full or close to full on power. I can see my kids changing mechs maybe getting mad about it. 

14 hours ago, david607 said:

I've tried this, it works... but not against smurfs with charges.

But yes, it did help me back when I was at Rank 15 or 16

By someone, somewhere.

1 hour ago, hasn said:

I can confirm this its really big problem  for beginners who can't afford L-M items or not have all time to play arena

Yet developer doesn't care to at least ban the cheaters

When this issue was raised to a moderator who replied newbies can play at different times wth  some of us have jobs and familes to look after 

It just shows how out of touch with reality they are 

Also they are bots in the arena all the same build 2 frantic brutes maxed out 

now its a fraking miricle if a newbie can hit level 15