BOTHERHOOD LOVE

OKI DOKI

1 hour ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

What if you have to fight your other clan in war?

They used to fight against each other on clan war. I played as should. Fight to win. 

My first time joining a clan was CANDELA INC. I was in the clan till my vacation by end of the last year. TOP 10 CLAN normally between 3-10 depending on our desires how to play as team in our ways to get wins titan war no focused-on medals but was capable on power to get many if wished. OKI DOKI joined to help then later O.D.FARM. image.png.24754dc5c7989a95783e88c8488b43fa.png

Below you can see OKI and O.D. together. 

image.thumb.png.aa6df191d73fc3dcfeff87bae024f1ba.png

but later due to work, I had to move out O. DFARM to solo and then looked for a clan that can accept me with little play and rank but doing the basic and moved from solo O.D.FARM to Reign Forever till last year vacation. 

image.thumb.png.056348916a5f9e5357767d29

Due to changes at work in the last 3 years by bosses and responsibilities assignments, play time decreased and can't play every day or none at all in the sense of PVP or even titan or raid just farm but also in the last 6 months not even farming. 

It is all about time availability in real life having family and job to deal with and few other things around. 

So, I had to fight my clans against each other often and I tried to fight the opponents to win. As a note of curiosity, I never attacked my own person. I attacked always the opponents that my teammates were unable to get enough damage and I used to make the shot to win the war very often.  

I can say that in WAR, I was very decent player.