How to beat Smurfs! :]

Shredder SM

Many of us have Smurfing problems, and find it difficult to beat them. So if you're having such problems, here's how to beat Immortal and NECRO. MAXIMUS. SHAD. :

To beat Immortal: Get out of range. Getting further than 6 range will work, because when he is out of range, he just doesn't do anything.

To beat NECRO. MAXIMUM. SHAD. : Stay in 2 range for as long as possible. He will (after 2-3 turns of staying in 2 range) literally just stop attacking.

If anyone knows how to beat other smurfs, please tell me how, and I'll update this post to help more who are struggling with Smurfs.

Hope it helps! :]

- Battalion Incinerator

Update: Sadly, the trick against the second guy on the list doesn't work anymore :[

By someone, somewhere.

Hard to work around. 

I know some tops are around. Some not intentionally because they do not play as before, and their accounts drop when go to arena. Those are momentarily trying to get out back to where they are belonged. 

Some others are at low ranks at all levels. Now, some others are matching maker messing around way passing common sense on match with over 3-4 or even more ranks above. 

This is an example. I was R7 testing and Dang a powerful mech. 

image.thumb.png.662a28b1389dca8a809df60c07c74d92.png

Sometimes the game love to match with the smurfs but sometimes is about how many people are playing. 

I have been Rank 7 vs R1. 😶

Some are just getting the parts and finished to developed. 

Some do have weapons but not modules to overcome limitations. 

Sometimes the match wants to match you with the worse type of mechs against yours one after another. 

Sure, some are abusing. 

On 4/12/2023 at 5:41 PM, Battalion Incinerator said:

Sadly, the trick against the second guy on the list doesn't work anymore :[

23 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Some are just getting the parts and finished to developed. 

Some do have weapons but not modules to overcome limitations.

Sometimes the match wants to match you with the worse type of mechs against yours one after another. 

Sure, some are abusing. 

yeah, it depends on luck.

i have r16 alt acc and also have a cockpit electro mythed, and i'd say most of them didn't much concerned about being scoped, because imo most of them usually plays damage over skills. since they are focused to farm wins.

so, if you had one scope weapon, use it (i don't recommend the backfire scope version). the only way to beat them is damage as much as possible. and also, out-ranged the smurfers is effective, somehow.

and yeah, that is just my opinion.

"I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you."

-probably chad mario from terminalmontage.

14 minutes ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Sometimes, the Smurfs have Charge, and because of that it doesn't work sometimes.

yeah, but sometimes, almost all smurfs are getting their rank back in near end of season. so, use this advantage to rank up. effective at 1-2 hours before season ends,  or play arena after the new season begins. 

idk, if it was very effective, but it will reduce (not completely gone) the number of smurfs.

that's what i know how to avoid smurfs.

"I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you."

-probably chad mario from terminalmontage.

9 hours ago, Delta Hyperion-Z said:

yeah, but sometimes, almost all smurfs are getting their rank back in near end of season. so, use this advantage to rank up. effective at 1-2 hours before season ends,  or play arena after the new season begins. 

idk, if it was very effective, but it will reduce (not completely gone) the number of smurfs.

that's what i know how to avoid smurfs.

It is true that some hours before changing season they rank up making the room to move up of those at lower. 

Now, the issue not all can move up because time sensitive according to time zone respective a country where they live making things hard for them to move up because can't play to recover on time. 

Also, some move naturally, some looks like are smurfs but they are not. I have been testing and some are just purely trapped. 

Some for example are in R7 just to say. Because the game normally selects to combat 2 ranks up or 2 ranks down, those on R7 face top gunners keeping then down unable to cross. That happens to me all the time in the past when I was under development. Crossing to rank6 is a hell because will match you up with full flesh powerful players from R3 including R2 very often even should be R5-r4 even so, r4 it is a full flesh top. That created a bubble down the road affecting the rest of the ranks naturally. 

There are natural places where the game will hold you hostage. R23 is a limiter like R20. Then will have an R18 making hard things to push because will match you up with R15 time to time. The problem there is that the player already had developed some weapons even lack of modules but hurt to move up and the hp is a bit higher to overcome the difficulty.  

R15 is a problem to cross looking the way to have 2 mechs and will get stuck bouncing for long.  The people on R14 are in a hell because the R13 is already too powerful on weapons wise.

The boxes are natural game stopper against players making things harder and will take time to overcome those barriers but between them, are semi barriers due to mechs getting power on weapons levels. 

image.thumb.png.c7c9e52a3182e8a23faf06958fbba5eb.png

Sure, some smurfs hurt badly and I know some of them that keep the natural flow unnatural on pvp progress and was the same when I started having those smurfs hurting me to push up. 

Do not get angry. Focus on farming if you can. Develop some parts, if possible, out of mech to avoid match maker to set you up with even more difficulty. Don't waste gold on BASE factory beyond L2 sure the main base increase till can get 4 gold mines. No factories because limited gold to make parts. The L2 is like to have silver account close to the same cost. People do not understand that. I developed my mechs using simple factory L2 and when I was stronger making more gold on pvp I increase to get L15 for power kits but that require a lot of farming to make them because cost gold to make but also to level up. 

Do titan if you can, join a clan for war maybe luck of a epic relic that will help a lot on epic weapons. play raid, watch the commercials because if you do and you are free, you can get 2k of tokens in a month and that it is juicy for free to play and that will provide epics and luck of a decent legend to work on. 

All complain about smurfs, I had to deal with the same thing, but I pushed hard farming and in 4 months I was somewhat developed to higher rank. 

I know it is hard to do according to schools or work etc but farming was my approach and I moved fast. Some followed what I explained and are top for free making even solo medals. 

Do not forget to play 5 wins every day. If limited time, do not get into pvp for hours, go basic to 5 wins but farm because it is easy at any time to do depending your personal condition on internet, digital devices etc. 

Those 5 wins are very important to enhance your account level. When you are in lover rank, the coins granted are less so when you are in the low side, you cannot afford to miss a day. 

image.thumb.png.359042c8070d59681c90c34780e890bc.png

Titan can take long to get clan coins but can help for a free player a lot after getting 2k and getting a free pack and some epics from there will be glorious to push up if luck. 

For example, I do not play in long time, but I might have already been part on a clan 100,000 clan coins equivalent to 50 premium packs. 

image.thumb.png.15679d41b99cad160d2f13101ad43ff9.png

or my other account 

image.thumb.png.15045c2121ef38b80cff2a4a9e7168bc.png

By the way, if you are not part of a clan, you still can play TITAN. I advanced as solo player never in clans as top player. Later I joined for some time then again out of clan. A steady player in a clan, will progress much faster on titan coins, war relics and epics parts if you are under development.

Look for people that want to play 5 wins, do titan and war and farm like a hell. In 4 months if farm 3-4 times a day, if possible, you will see the power of your mech push up rank really fast. 

Don't get focus into the smurs, just focus on development.  Do not quit the fight, that cost you gold stay even lose but collect something in particular at lower rank that every piece of gold it is real gold to enhance mechs. 

Again, do not level up factories beyond L2 till ready on power and gold availability.  That will be a waste of gold at that level. I can have my BASE finished years ago. There is no point for now. Mines is key to progress. 

image.thumb.png.ba861ac91f70e385f4572a48c66d53cd.png

This is the equivalent of silver box accounts close to grant and cost and that appear on L2 factory. 

image.png.7381d80632484b1d7afbd5f7abd3dcc5.png

If you want ultra cheap but will take forever to get parts and will have to level up more the factory. I tried this options and I really heated because slow on my fast development but good for slower farmers. 

image.png.e3501e0ef52253108f9922f31d16c12b.png