Newbie Needs Help

shockwave333

Question

14 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

hi thank you for replying i have attached pictures of my mech along with my invertory 

mech.jpg

mech1.jpg

mech2.jpg

mech3.jpg

Due to you have limited modules, your mech suffer of overheating and energy drain rendering you without able to do attacks constantly. 

Your regeneration it is 88 making this really bad to even use weapons that require energy to function plus normally all weapons generate heat in some form causing you to overheat and hard to recover from that heat having just 86 in cooling. 

To advance in this game in a free play. sadly, it does require everyday play grinding at least 4 full energies. image.png.571864b6043cd65a920e62e8893ec53c.png

Depending of your natural level-rank, you might have less energy caps below 95 and for the game max it is 95 for a more mature account. Whatever it is your current number, it will take some time to recover the full and you need to time the time to go and grind. As soon the energy cap, it won't generate more till you consume wasting precious time on grinding to enhance your mech capabilities. 

Also, if you have BASE, the BASE might help you out a lot in the sense of obtaining those epic parts often hard to get with regular grinding as was my case taking long to get those modules. Now, the base cost a lot of gold to use so no matter what grinding it is rule.

I was a player for free that became pay for fun not to win. Now, I am well known for my progress grinding all the time and that was the key for my fast progress. 

These items image.png.a8c9928eef5c594757010f4666bf58a8.png needs to be maxed to help you out. You should focus on those before waste more on weapons for now. Max this as priority and get more for both on energy and heat. 

As I indicated, do not waste more on weapons farmed parts and gold just go for those modules for now and will start to help you a lot.  Go for the EPIC version because those can be transformed till mythical L50. 

This weapon that you have image.png.d2dec9a2a86a90ec764086cebb846f7e.png cost energy and create heat and with the limited recovery, will kill you. As the weapon keeps advancing on level, the weapon will become stronger and by default will require more energy and heat consumption and that it is a normal condition for every weapon reason you need to stop and get focus on modules not on weapons. All of us started limited and require discipline to progress and dedication in the game unless a pay to play comes with a good chunk of money on the thousand's large numbers. Now, if you grind properly and do pvp at a level you can be average with weapons can be use and win at least 50% then you can be in better place. As higher your weapon goes, the opponents will become stronger and stronger but you do not have modules to fight them. Change a bit for now to use fewer advance weapons and de-rank a bit to get more gold wining and grind also Fortune Boxes at power level you can go on 1v1 campaign.image.png.746faf62de7587fd5b6823a090ed3af9.png

image.png.0c7a975c80e0fecde8b43f08e4cda783.png

you need this image.png.5a122e7dadb33d4ce17878aa4e23163c.png image.png.474e9e955e26409005512d1aab0ba0af.png basic modules even no shield protection but those will help rank up and support your current weapons.  If luck strike then image.png.42d5d83872f326dea15043381c7a17d1.pngimage.png.01f7d25e7db0bbe64e53738494dd92bd.png because those help cool and regenerate your heat and energy. 

This comes handy image.png.fb95b867c7c8def623c7e98cae08c6c8.png because comes on epic but will require colling and regen to work so can add cap but no other function. 

Also, do not eat every epic part just to eat and max a part. Weapons parts that might work for now are a valuable weapon to have on reserve or use at lower rank. Plase manage properly your epics and don't get into the desperate mode trying to progress not thinking properly on using parts properly. I am an advanced player on weapons and I still reserving parts just in case something else comes along. 

Just few examples I have on reserve for future mechs if need them or testimage.png.cf92358c6ac02cda4014a87ac6d42cff.png

36 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

hi thanks for replying and thank you for your help i have been really struggling i thank you 

I will try that i didnt know enemies became stronger because of my weapons were more poqweful i qill havce a re think and drop that weapon that is causing me problems 

thank you again sir

Yes. The weapons together as a mech or any type of mech, the effect on increasing the power level per part, the game will analyze to match you up on power level. No matter if your torso remains at the same level without changes.

Let explain a bit. I play for funny plays just for testing at different ranks. Using same mechs with different powered levels parts, I test a same time and players that usually appear on those particular hours. That create certain variations with their mechs at the 3 pvp seasons giving a good indication collecting data of their set ups and emulate their mechs and observe their attacks and damage etc. 

Then, I play to break on changes giving the inside of the game tendency breaking point to match you up on power. 

There are different ranks to observe. What will create rank changes a lot will be your HP normally through your torso level and leg level. As you advance the torso and leg, your mech HP will increase too and the game will force you fight against close HP. In my case, the game tendency is to put me under HP against a higher HP through the entire game since I started and still doing the same. 

For Example

image.thumb.png.cc27991db2f7d2601f73b47465c8564b.png

VS

image.thumb.png.1d3fec63822fab0e0e7aefbd206027dc.png

Does not matter weapons at this point so the game will increase you to fight against close opponents. Sure, if you keep losing for lack of power with go down till your mech can stand on a particular rank at 50% on average during development. 

Now, if you use let say Desolation "does no matter what weapon" at Epic Level1 

image.thumb.png.dfd908257c489cd3b2773f8d697f1339.png

The game will compensate when you advance the part to Legendary 

image.thumb.png.df6b407499e46d866ede47083829aa1c.png

Then to Mythical or Divine

image.thumb.png.7ea58fcfb15c89234dda0527fbfb423b.png

Players do not realize that small advances, the game will keep increasing difficulty and is more pronounce during development on new players or halfway progress. 

The game does the same thing with the modules. 

For example

Having 434 on energy with 46 regenerations 

image.thumb.png.6825b5114a6605731beeab47c606a2bf.png

to 483 with 80 regenerations. 

image.thumb.png.6a291f07e000f8e5553f02762c93e070.png

As you level up the modules, the game will try to compensate more and more to keep a balance. Sometimes, it is better to develop parts away from current mech power level to prevent the difficulty that will bring or for those who wants to keep the harsh condition like I did, it can help learn to manage the difficulty. 

Some people complain but they are the ones causing the problem in the way they make their mechs. 

In the picture above, the mech does possess a 80 in regen. The game will look also for your weakness and sometimes will hammer you with the same opponents over and over again not allowing you to progress reason why top players change hours, looks who are connected and what kind of mechs they are using etc and do changes. 

The game will try to harm you in a cluster of mechs that will attack that 80 regen with energy mechs more often than to say let give to you a physical mech that you can stand a bit better because can use the basic regen to use your weapons and recover just a little and keep fighting the fight. 

An example on my mechs when I use the CLAW leg, the game will make a cluster of energy mechs against me right on the change. Why? The game set me up in the account in that way. No all account will act the same all the time. The issue is because the part is heavier and create limitations on energy use for normal basic set up and that will limit the energy cap and the game will see that and will harm on purpose. The other mechs in line are the heat mechs in particular the one with Blade on any configuration and will add many more for Frantic and Spartan followed with Snipers with ejection part and repulser. It makes the mech hard to play depending what accounts. I use some others and it is really easy to get R1 but in my account OKI DOKI using the mech is really hard to progress to get that rank due to the match maker.

image.thumb.png.94be64c0dd32be2cb6c9b63e77326294.png

Hope this help a little. 

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Due to you have limited modules, your mech suffer of overheating and energy drain rendering you without able to do attacks constantly. 

Your regeneration it is 88 making this really bad to even use weapons that require energy to function plus normally all weapons generate heat in some form causing you to overheat and hard to recover from that heat having just 86 in cooling. 

To advance in this game in a free play. sadly, it does require everyday play grinding at least 4 full energies. image.png.571864b6043cd65a920e62e8893ec53c.png

Depending of your natural level-rank, you might have less energy caps below 95 and for the game max it is 95 for a more mature account. Whatever it is your current number, it will take some time to recover the full and you need to time the time to go and grind. As soon the energy cap, it won't generate more till you consume wasting precious time on grinding to enhance your mech capabilities. 

Also, if you have BASE, the BASE might help you out a lot in the sense of obtaining those epic parts often hard to get with regular grinding as was my case taking long to get those modules. Now, the base cost a lot of gold to use so no matter what grinding it is rule.

I was a player for free that became pay for fun not to win. Now, I am well known for my progress grinding all the time and that was the key for my fast progress. 

These items image.png.a8c9928eef5c594757010f4666bf58a8.png needs to be maxed to help you out. You should focus on those before waste more on weapons for now. Max this as priority and get more for both on energy and heat. 

As I indicated, do not waste more on weapons farmed parts and gold just go for those modules for now and will start to help you a lot.  Go for the EPIC version because those can be transformed till mythical L50. 

This weapon that you have image.png.d2dec9a2a86a90ec764086cebb846f7e.png cost energy and create heat and with the limited recovery, will kill you. As the weapon keeps advancing on level, the weapon will become stronger and by default will require more energy and heat consumption and that it is a normal condition for every weapon reason you need to stop and get focus on modules not on weapons. All of us started limited and require discipline to progress and dedication in the game unless a pay to play comes with a good chunk of money on the thousand's large numbers. Now, if you grind properly and do pvp at a level you can be average with weapons can be use and win at least 50% then you can be in better place. As higher your weapon goes, the opponents will become stronger and stronger but you do not have modules to fight them. Change a bit for now to use fewer advance weapons and de-rank a bit to get more gold wining and grind also Fortune Boxes at power level you can go on 1v1 campaign.image.png.746faf62de7587fd5b6823a090ed3af9.png

image.png.0c7a975c80e0fecde8b43f08e4cda783.png

you need this image.png.5a122e7dadb33d4ce17878aa4e23163c.png image.png.474e9e955e26409005512d1aab0ba0af.png basic modules even no shield protection but those will help rank up and support your current weapons.  If luck strike then image.png.42d5d83872f326dea15043381c7a17d1.pngimage.png.01f7d25e7db0bbe64e53738494dd92bd.png because those help cool and regenerate your heat and energy. 

This comes handy image.png.fb95b867c7c8def623c7e98cae08c6c8.png because comes on epic but will require colling and regen to work so can add cap but no other function. 

Also, do not eat every epic part just to eat and max a part. Weapons parts that might work for now are a valuable weapon to have on reserve or use at lower rank. Plase manage properly your epics and don't get into the desperate mode trying to progress not thinking properly on using parts properly. I am an advanced player on weapons and I still reserving parts just in case something else comes along. 

Just few examples I have on reserve for future mechs if need them or testimage.png.cf92358c6ac02cda4014a87ac6d42cff.png

Man thank you so much, i was struggling and almost gave up, but the tips you have just cheer me up.

1 minute ago, Cosmic Radiation said:

Man thank you so much, i was struggling and almost gave up, but the tips you have just cheer me up.

Thanks to you for your kind words.

You can keep asking to the forum. Many here are helpful and there are some files to check out from players taking their time making good stuff for the rest of us. Many here does have many years of this game experience. They can give good advice if see the request but not all log in every week or day.

You can keep asking till someone responds. Somes are jokers but they can help.  

When I have time, I do help as best I can but sometimes due to work, I do not connect then try to catch up in old stuff. Good luck in your progress. 

9 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yes. The weapons together as a mech or any type of mech, the effect on increasing the power level per part, the game will analyze to match you up on power level. No matter if your torso remains at the same level without changes.

Let explain a bit. I play for funny plays just for testing at different ranks. Using same mechs with different powered levels parts, I test a same time and players that usually appear on those particular hours. That create certain variations with their mechs at the 3 pvp seasons giving a good indication collecting data of their set ups and emulate their mechs and observe their attacks and damage etc. 

Then, I play to break on changes giving the inside of the game tendency breaking point to match you up on power. 

There are different ranks to observe. What will create rank changes a lot will be your HP normally through your torso level and leg level. As you advance the torso and leg, your mech HP will increase too and the game will force you fight against close HP. In my case, the game tendency is to put me under HP against a higher HP through the entire game since I started and still doing the same. 

For Example

image.thumb.png.cc27991db2f7d2601f73b47465c8564b.png

VS

image.thumb.png.1d3fec63822fab0e0e7aefbd206027dc.png

Does not matter weapons at this point so the game will increase you to fight against close opponents. Sure, if you keep losing for lack of power with go down till your mech can stand on a particular rank at 50% on average during development. 

Now, if you use let say Desolation "does no matter what weapon" at Epic Level1 

image.thumb.png.dfd908257c489cd3b2773f8d697f1339.png

The game will compensate when you advance the part to Legendary 

image.thumb.png.df6b407499e46d866ede47083829aa1c.png

Then to Mythical or Divine

image.thumb.png.7ea58fcfb15c89234dda0527fbfb423b.png

Players do not realize that small advances, the game will keep increasing difficulty and is more pronounce during development on new players or halfway progress. 

The game does the same thing with the modules. 

For example

Having 434 on energy with 46 regenerations 

image.thumb.png.6825b5114a6605731beeab47c606a2bf.png

to 483 with 80 regenerations. 

image.thumb.png.6a291f07e000f8e5553f02762c93e070.png

As you level up the modules, the game will try to compensate more and more to keep a balance. Sometimes, it is better to develop parts away from current mech power level to prevent the difficulty that will bring or for those who wants to keep the harsh condition like I did, it can help learn to manage the difficulty. 

Some people complain but they are the ones causing the problem in the way they make their mechs. 

In the picture above, the mech does possess a 80 in regen. The game will look also for your weakness and sometimes will hammer you with the same opponents over and over again not allowing you to progress reason why top players change hours, looks who are connected and what kind of mechs they are using etc and do changes. 

The game will try to harm you in a cluster of mechs that will attack that 80 regen with energy mechs more often than to say let give to you a physical mech that you can stand a bit better because can use the basic regen to use your weapons and recover just a little and keep fighting the fight. 

An example on my mechs when I use the CLAW leg, the game will make a cluster of energy mechs against me right on the change. Why? The game set me up in the account in that way. No all account will act the same all the time. The issue is because the part is heavier and create limitations on energy use for normal basic set up and that will limit the energy cap and the game will see that and will harm on purpose. The other mechs in line are the heat mechs in particular the one with Blade on any configuration and will add many more for Frantic and Spartan followed with Snipers with ejection part and repulser. It makes the mech hard to play depending what accounts. I use some others and it is really easy to get R1 but in my account OKI DOKI using the mech is really hard to progress to get that rank due to the match maker.

image.thumb.png.94be64c0dd32be2cb6c9b63e77326294.png

Hope this help a little. 

A little? this is a gold mine for my knowledge and again, thank you so much! ❤️ 

On 4/10/2023 at 4:59 AM, shockwave333 said:

I have been grinding forever how ever I am stuck i am struggling with arena matches and can't get any further in the campaign 

need some help or advice can't afford to go pay to game modded download prices are insane for this

Focus on building a strong team: Take a closer look at your team composition and figure out which heroes are your strongest. Then, focus on building a team that complements each other's abilities and can work together to win battles.

Improve your gear and skill levels: Check if you have the best gear equipped for each of your heroes and make sure they are upgraded to their fullest potential. Similarly, ensure you have invested in their skill upgrades to maximize their potential.

Watch replays and learn from your mistakes: Replays can be an excellent way to identify where you might have gone wrong during a match. Analyze these replays and see if there were any missed opportunities or areas for improvement.

Don't rush: Take your time with each match and don't rush into things. Observe your opponent's moves and act accordingly.

Look for guidance online: There are many online communities that offer helpful tips and advice on the game. Look for such communities and seek guidance from experienced players.

Edited by AlonzoHoward (see edit history)

thank you everyone for their help and advice i have rebuilt my mech it is running better now also been grinding over the last day or so concentrating on getting my modules upgraded as much as possible thank you all once again 

one more qustion how do i use the paint kits i jusy got a free easter egg

4 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

thank you everyone for their help and advice i have rebuilt my mech it is running better now also been grinding over the last day or so concentrating on getting my modules upgraded as much as possible thank you all once again 

one more qustion how do i use the paint kits i jusy got a free easter egg

Go here

image.thumb.png.cb35de7647f5d4cf4a81be91b9da944f.png

then select a weapon on any option regardless the power level.

image.thumb.png.c3b830236268dbbf61cd0e1e05d59569.png

then go to the red arrow and click

image.thumb.png.1f081302d6bdb89951b8d3e85fb322ce.png

then go to Mass Select and scroll down till find the paint granted.

image.thumb.png.cb2c8c670c37baae16a4ee40520cacbe.png

then select the paint and the item will be selected to be eat and click on BOOST.

image.thumb.png.29cfbf4b1c0204cc9a66e7f5e20c09b9.png

now the part it is painted.

image.thumb.png.7020936f54600b6cb53def87f3397c4a.png