Jump to content

top players, feedback my heat mech please ( i did not played in game for a while )


Dave352437

Recommended Posts

what the hell. where can i find doble repulsor, doble teleport and maga hook?
thanks for reply, ill upgrade my modules, and i knowed abt i need red hammer. but where i need find special things

On 3/15/2023 at 11:48 AM, Riot said:

Yes, Modules are the keystone to a strong mech, 

image.thumb.png.6efc6031bdd39ba69b74aad4d7096bf8.pngWith your current items i suggest a build like this

Though would be better if you worked on trying to get a Heat Hammer (Red Hammer)

where i need find all of it

bruh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dave352437 said:

what the hell. where can i find doble repulsor, doble teleport and maga hook?
thanks for reply, ill upgrade my modules, and i knowed abt i need red hammer. but where i need find special things

where i need find all of it

bruh

The normal repulser works fine AKA: rare to epic one

Double teleporter/2 uses and mega hook/legendary to mythical hook drops from premium packs

Normal hook works fine

If u gonna have THE CLAW as legs u need moving specials(grappling hook, charge engine, teleporter/2 uses is more preferred) or weapons with pulls and push (knockback)

Like terror cry nigh eagle and recoiler 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, hasn said:

The normal repulser works fine AKA: rare to epic one

Double teleporter/2 uses and mega hook/legendary to mythical hook drops from premium packs

Normal hook works fine

If u gonna have THE CLAW as legs u need moving specials(grappling hook, charge engine, teleporter/2 uses is more preferred) or weapons with pulls and push (knockback)

Like terror cry nigh eagle and recoiler 

i wery need doble teleporter, also will be good doble repulser, and also it drops from premium packs ONLY? or you can get it from premium box for 75? or only thing for 335?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Dave352437 said:

i wery need doble teleporter, also will be good doble repulser, and also it drops from premium packs ONLY? or you can get it from premium box for 75? or only thing for 335?

Both of those items can drop from premium boxes and packs. But i recommend saving up for packs anyway, more bang-for-the-buck

Try to NOT take me seriously. Much appreciated.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, hasn said:

The normal repulser works fine AKA: rare to epic one

Double teleporter/2 uses and mega hook/legendary to mythical hook drops from premium packs

Normal hook works fine

If u gonna have THE CLAW as legs u need moving specials(grappling hook, charge engine, teleporter/2 uses is more preferred) or weapons with pulls and push (knockback)

Like terror cry nigh eagle and recoiler 

i have murmur drone on second bot ( its legendary 40 lvl now ), i can upgrade it to mythical, shoud i do it and use on my main mech? murmur is one who are  doing reduses cooling for 7 when mythical. also i have this things on my 2 and 3 mechs image.thumb.png.da48ce2c48b958e2138db835e7c7d6d3.pngimage.thumb.png.32a70f095bbfc743360fe9297c3d5bc2.pngimage.thumb.png.ea8bd9addc0ecc8e8c4fbe8f727e2eb0.png

 

12 hours ago, icehearthuman said:

I recommend saving up for 2k deals.Those with guaranteed arena coins,fuel and other stuff.Those have a very good deal for items.

how to get 2k? bruh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

watch token ads 30 times each day,nets 60 tokens.Do them on the pc since ads are 15 seconds on pc.Also if you ever run out of tokens to watch,go to your phone and go to raid.Defeat one mech then quit early.A ''Improve your mech watch for 2 tokens'' pops up.Watch it then switch your pc to watch the other 29 ads.Do this everday to get 1800 tokens monthly.Oh also don't forget to do campaign,daily quests and raid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2023 at 10:44 AM, icehearthuman said:

watch token ads 30 times each day,nets 60 tokens.Do them on the pc since ads are 15 seconds on pc.Also if you ever run out of tokens to watch,go to your phone and go to raid.Defeat one mech then quit early.A ''Improve your mech watch for 2 tokens'' pops up.Watch it then switch your pc to watch the other 29 ads.Do this everday to get 1800 tokens monthly.Oh also don't forget to do campaign,daily quests and raid.

wait so you can get 120 tokens a day or can you do the raid thing and lose multiple times and get even more

On 3/17/2023 at 10:44 AM, icehearthuman said:

watch token ads 30 times each day,nets 60 tokens.Do them on the pc since ads are 15 seconds on pc.Also if you ever run out of tokens to watch,go to your phone and go to raid.Defeat one mech then quit early.A ''Improve your mech watch for 2 tokens'' pops up.Watch it then switch your pc to watch the other 29 ads.Do this everday to get 1800 tokens monthly.Oh also don't forget to do campaign,daily quests and raid.

it summs up to alot more then 1800 a month it summs up to 3600 but that seems too good to be true

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Yakir said:

wait so you can get 120 tokens a day or can you do the raid thing and lose multiple times and get even more

it summs up to alot more then 1800 a month it summs up to 3600 but that seems too good to be true

how to use it without mobile? im stupid guy who dont have normal mobile now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...