Claim Ownership Of A Dead Clan

Surfer2

5 hours ago, ---Soul Burner---- said:

First time seeing a clan whose leader is absent for 2119 days 🤣 anyways if you want ownership then tell to @Alexander or @Marija they will give you that acc password (i think so)

Thats my opinion.

Yea they wouldent do that, even if they are likely to never return there is always the chance they will return the day after, its also their account and staff cant really give away other peoples accounts

EG: if someone spent a load of money on the game then was away for 3-4 years, and came back to find that someone else had claimed their account then that would be very problematic 

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

• Community Team

No one is giving out any passwords to anyone, its strongly against the ToS! 

Besides that, we dont actually know your passwords anyway, its your own private detail. Resetting it is an automatic process so no one knows it but you. 

About leadership change, its generally not done as often since its a very complicated thing to do as I understood, it could very easily mess up something so its avoided. Plus, in theory, you'd need the leader's consent to transfer the leadership, which in this case you dont have so one way or the other, you cant get it done. 

So no, you cannot randomly take over a clan or account or anything generally. 

Please stop spreading missinformation and similar, if you dont know the answer just point at someone who might know instead of taking guesses and telling something for the sake of telling it. 

Elcent is the best.

4 hours ago, Marija said:

Besides that, we dont actually know your passwords anyway, its your own private detail. Resetting it is an automatic process so no one knows it but you. 

About leadership change, its generally not done as often since its a very complicated thing to do as I understood, it could very easily mess up something so its avoided. Plus, in theory, you'd need the leader's consent to transfer the leadership, which in this case you dont have so one way or the other, you cant get it done. 

Please stop spreading missinformation and similar, if you dont know the answer just point at someone who might know instead of taking guesses and telling something for the sake of telling it. 

Nice management of big letters, Marija. Where you started, where you are now, we all are proud.

17 hours ago, Marija said:

Well okay i just thought but i will not break the rules!