Sometimes I get offers to watch ads for extra stuff, and sometimes I don't

Brit Kit

Question

Does anyone know why I sometimes get offers to watch ads for extra stuff, and sometimes I don't? For example, occasionally in the arena after a fight there's a "watch video" button and sometimes when I watch the video I get more gold and extra arena coins and level points, and then sometimes I click it and I see a message like "no awards available at this time". Most of the time the button isn't there at all. If I watch it and awards are available, then there are other benefits, too, like watching ads for a free item when I buy item boxes, or 20% more hp in campaign fights, or getting 2 tokens after losing a campaign fight. I switch back and forth between playing on my Windows desktop and my old, crappy tablet.

I have no idea what causes it or prevents it from happening, any theories?

Thanks,

BK

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Brit Kit said:

Does anyone know why I sometimes get offers to watch ads for extra stuff, and sometimes I don't? For example, occasionally in the arena after a fight there's a "watch video" button and sometimes when I watch the video I get more gold and extra arena coins and level points, and then sometimes I click it and I see a message like "no awards available at this time". Most of the time the button isn't there at all. If I watch it and awards are available, then there are other benefits, too, like watching ads for a free item when I buy item boxes, or 20% more hp in campaign fights, or getting 2 tokens after losing a campaign fight. I switch back and forth between playing on my Windows desktop and my old, crappy tablet.

I have no idea what causes it or prevents it from happening, any theories?

Thanks,

BK

For me annoying thing is that after getting constructed in item factory Item I get the option to get a rare-epic card and I tap on it and the screen stops working but the card flashes and the lights go up and down and I can't do anything for 1 min and it's annoying af

13 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

Thanks for the info 30 ads a day …

I only Get Five ads a day  Why is that .

Should I send a glitch report to support ?

thanks !

Depends on how you do the ads, the way Asther explained it is that you watch a ad on mobile and then go onto either pc or puffin and watch ads after that (1 ad from mobile and 29 from pc/puffin), manly used to get 60 tokens from them, just go into a mission, watch ad in the token store, close game, open game and repeat

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg