Thirst EnergyFree build

GORGONA

Literally today, I've got Basalt Polisher and immediately I started testing and trying different builds with it. They all turned out ugly and weak, but after 3 hours I managed to make an EnergyFree mech. At the moment, it is absolutely weak, but in 2-3 months something will come out. The only flaw that catches the eye is its performance at distance 3, where nothing but the HeatBomb works. But I think that the enemy will not force me to use these most terrible weapons, making distance 3.2095881867_SuperMechs_2023-02-23-16-47-20.jpg.29091d7360c17fe222e5aa86078c1422.jpg 

Light your enemy on fire with a match while pouring gasoline all over yourself - The Build

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

1 hour ago, The Rabbity said:

Light your enemy on fire with a match while pouring gasoline all over yourself - The Build

I absolutely agree with you, mech is just useless. The heat balance is terrible. The Heat Bomb is generally used to shoottown the enemy on a permanent basis or for several turns, but in my mech it is absolutely out of place, especially 2 pieces. got excited with meta 🫢🤭, because I was delighted with the new gun. ..