SuperMechs: The Game & You - A Quick In Dept Analysis By Rabbity.

The Rabbity

A heads up warning for a long post ahead.

Super Mechs - The Game Itself :
Supermechs by itself is not a completely perfect game nor is it a perfectly balanced game...well for it's current state it's at least somewhat tolerable compare to early days of reloaded, If you are playing SM and you really are expecting "Balance", you are better off finding a microscopic piece of plastic in the oceans, as how i have seen alot of people complaining about "smurfs" and the many reasons there are so many of them, you may just find a reason below.

The Many Walls Of The Game That Generate Revenue :
Supermechs, just like many of other games with random box opening mechanics in similar fashions, needs to make revenues in cash in order to keep itself going, no game will last if everything's just being given for you for free, another odd fact is that unlike some other games out there in the sphere of loot-box and random RNG based mechanics, SM does not even have a safety net system which is very risky even for a spender to become a pay2play.

+ The Game Experience Wall : One of the only annoyance of this wall is that you need to max out your arena perk shop with battle tokens which is arguably the most tedious resource to gather in game, game experience however is they key get off this wall for whoever managed to know common sense of weapon elements synergy will easily dig themselves out.

+ The Maxed Out Item Wall : This is the first wall most player will eventually come across as battles in the ranks where this wall is will just be decided by who has a maxed out myth item first, people often wonder why there are so many people running around with maxed items below, "smurfs" as how they call it, are due to 2 reasons, one being the "quick level up" early cheap offer that will instantly max an item and evolve it into myth for you, the second reason is hyper active f2ps playing the game and make full use  of the hefty generous early game resources which will allow them to advance further....which eventually lead them to the second wall.

+ The Staple Item Wall : You have maxed out mythicals, maxed out torsos, maxed out weapons and everything and yet you are stuck behind this wall fighting against a bunch of people with massively bulked up stats compare to you, these are either the spenders that got themselves there or some people who manage their resources at maximum efficiency to get themselves here, whoever and however they do it, they managed to grab themselves the MUST HAVE items in order to exist in these Wall Ranks, when you got these Staple Items you can run whatever you want and it still works, what are Staple Items ?.
- HP + Resist combo prenium modules, commonly known as Fortresses.
- Res drainers whether it's prenium or not, it's a must have that one must own 6 of each element's drainers
- Platinum Platings for it's ginormous boost in raw HP
- The never fall out of meta Vests that provide a massive bulk of physical resistance and a minor bulk in either resistance based on your build needs as well as their accompany massive x feet.
- Needless to say the 3 accompanying modules that must have 6 of each no matter what 3 mech composition you are running
>[Quad Core Booster, Overload Preventor, Combined Engine Unit]

You - The Player : 
For myself as a p2p [Pay 2 Play] : not even a competetive player tbh, you would think that i would have an amazing time playing the game now that my credit card allowed me to outright just "cheat" the game and skip massive progresses, you would be wrong ~, as previously fore mentioned, Supermechs does NOT have a safety net system unlike even one of the most money sucking generic weab gacha games, spending wise if i were to spend the same amount of money that didn't even get me all i want on SM, i would get the current trendy hot gacha character banner on my games 5 times back to back, that's just how bad Supermechs's Rates are, if you are planning on thinking "Maybe i just spend 50$ and become the game's godly top clan rank player".

For you as a the average Free2Play [Free 2 Play] : Before i invested into the game with my hard earned cash i was still just a free2play that play the game normally and runs a dual nightfall and a mighty cannon that made me squeal like a girl the moment i first got it, it's not entire hopeless that you will never go anywhere, logic wise if you play the game in the most efficient way possible combined with the every already knew common sense, you will at best get to the Staple Item Wall with a decent to somewhat good mech composition, yielding yourself over 1800 tokens [Without doing daily missions or even raids] in approximately 1 month, but even then that's not guaranteeing yourself that you will get to places being what you are, but it's still a massive improvement compare to getting doomed an eternity in "Smurf Hell".

More In dept Analysis to come (?) 

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

"Smurf hell" as a whole doesn't really exist, more of yet another wall that's too small for but too ginormous for some people that im very suprised that they evens toop that low, something something "The Great Wall Of Common Sense" 

Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 

7 minutes ago, yharonthedragon said:

sm doesnt really require u to spend money just save ur tokens farm and if you are patient you will get good

If only more people think like you

My Personal tips to surviving the rough world of supermechs are that

1. when saving tokens and your wanting to buy a pack, look at it as if your not paying 335 tokens for a chance of legendary (Because if you do when you dont get one your going to be unhappy), Instead view it as your paying 335 tokens for just 5 epics, might incentivise players to save their tokens for offers that have 100% chance of items

2. Play the game as if arena does not really exist, as in the current state its not really worth your time if your trying to enjoy the game, if you like playing arena then thats fine, but if your wanting to have fun with playing sm then staying away from arena in its current form is your best option, mainly just grind out your account, have the game be about making a strong mech from campaign, or making a really cool looking mech

3. If your actively looking for a item, dont, this isnt really related to the game its self but more a psychological aspect of the human brain, its similar to if you were looking for a article in the news paper, if you wanted to find something it will be more vivid, while if your not looking for it then you just skim over it, though in supermechs case this is in reverse, the drop rates for some items are higher than others but most the time you dont really notice, but if you actively look for something you will only notice how slim the chances of getting it are, which may discourage you from the game. 

That is all

-Riot

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

1 hour ago, Riot said:

My Personal tips to surviving the rough world of supermechs are that

1. when saving tokens and your wanting to buy a pack, look at it as if your not paying 335 tokens for a chance of legendary (Because if you do when you dont get one your going to be unhappy), Instead view it as your paying 335 tokens for just 5 epics, might incentivise players to save their tokens for offers that have 100% chance of items

2. Play the game as if arena does not really exist, as in the current state its not really worth your time if your trying to enjoy the game, if you like playing arena then thats fine, but if your wanting to have fun with playing sm then staying away from arena in its current form is your best option, mainly just grind out your account, have the game be about making a strong mech from campaign, or making a really cool looking mech

3. If your actively looking for a item, dont, this isnt really related to the game its self but more a psychological aspect of the human brain, its similar to if you were looking for a article in the news paper, if you wanted to find something it will be more vivid, while if your not looking for it then you just skim over it, though in supermechs case this is in reverse, the drop rates for some items are higher than others but most the time you dont really notice, but if you actively look for something you will only notice how slim the chances of getting it are, which may discourage you from the game. 

That is all

-Riot

Y’a that good I like to collect all deferent  weapons and modules…..

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)