Caught lacking

AtomusX

No words for this, just read lmao

nah.png

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

i do not understand global chat's roast battles

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

Just now, Stefix5000 said:

Released to the public in 2012, yes

Beta has existed for years before that, as far as 2004 if I'm not mistaken

wait seriously?! I had no idea

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

Just now, Stefix5000 said:

Released to the public in 2012, yes

Beta has existed for years before that, as far as 2004 if I'm not mistaken

oh ? that's neat, that explains my vivid memory of campaign of the game being only just fighting mechs that gets in line to fight you and 6 top weapon slots in my childhood, XD

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

9 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

Night albatross is over 70 years old, I'd believe him if he said he played since then

YOOO HE ALSO MENTIONED THAT HE WAS 72.

That is so hard to believe though so i really thought he was just making it up. But now that I legit have someone else to back him up I believe it. Mad respect to him

9 hours ago, The Rabbity said:

oh ? that's neat, that explains my vivid memory of campaign of the game being only just fighting mechs that gets in line to fight you and 6 top weapon slots in my childhood, XD

i remember that too, however I wasnt playing whenever it was that early in development, I must've just barely missed it when i started back in 2011-12. I always thought the mechs lining up to fight you was so cool, kinda like a street fight and a gang pulls up on you tryna rob you and ur money fr

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

So go on then, try me'