Second account?

AtomusX

Question

This sounds completely stupid, but it's something i've considered.

Is it against the rules to make an alt account for the sake of humor?

I want to make another account for my secondary mech, so that way I can post the 'Ampaz being a legend (Part _)' series alongside other stuff regarding him and him alone.

Another reason is that I wanna liven up my content by having an additional account which presumably belongs to Ampaz (the name for my second energy mech) banter against this account which presumably belongs to Atomus. To make everything more fun for myself and hopefully others who stumble across the crazy phenomenon unfolding infront of them.

I'll follow all the rules and wont get out of hand with it if im granted this oppurtunity.

The overall goal of this little experiment is to create a small ARG for the community.

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

3 answers to this question

On 1/2/2023 at 1:45 PM, AtomusX said:

This sounds completely stupid, but it's something i've considered.

Is it against the rules to make an alt account for the sake of humor?

I want to make another account for my secondary mech, so that way I can post the 'Ampaz being a legend (Part _)' series alongside other stuff regarding him and him alone.

Another reason is that I wanna liven up my content by having an additional account which presumably belongs to Ampaz (the name for my second energy mech) banter against this account which presumably belongs to Atomus. To make everything more fun for myself and hopefully others who stumble across the crazy phenomenon unfolding infront of them.

I'll follow all the rules and wont get out of hand with it if im granted this oppurtunity.

The overall goal of this little experiment is to create a small ARG for the community.

I have seen some people with alternate accounts, and most did follow the community standards, so it should be fine to make a second account

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.