Suggestion for the FAQ

VB

I think it will be a frequently asked question why people are only allowed 20 reactions a day.

I’m not suggesting to increase it, it’s okay for Rookies/Pilot-In-Trainings, but I’m suggesting to add another topic to the FAQ detailing these levels and what the requirements are to move between them.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, VB said:

I think it will be a frequently asked question why people are only allowed 20 reactions a day.

I’m not suggesting to increase it, it’s okay for Rookies/Pilot-In-Trainings, but I’m suggesting to add another topic to the FAQ detailing these levels and what the requirements are to move between them.

Sure, i'll add one later.

Groups decide permissions and such. 

Ranks are just snazzy titles (at a certain point you can even decide your own). 

We'll add senior groups with lighter limitations once people have a bit more content, gained using reputation & content. 

The reason for the 20 limit is to make reactions feel a little more meaningful than the old one (some people just reacted literally everything :P) 

We're open to suggestions and polls on numbers, I am sure there's some ideal number somewhere.