New account arena bug

Wiqu10

Question

8 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Wiqu10 said:

This is what happens when you created new account , and at mission 3 instead of beating anyone , u go buy premium box , agree to replace the old itemĀ  with new and go fight in arena:

Screenshot_20221107-200601.png

When you bring a tool to a mech fight except... (Revengeance mode, no mech, no boosts, only 1 maxed item)

Also I have never seen this kind of bug before, this new?

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess :Ā 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

23 minutes ago, SolarisHK said:

When you bring a tool to a mech fight except... (Revengeance mode, no mech, no boosts, only 1 maxed item)

i think its cool u can still see the legacy features like bullets and rockets. Another thing I noticed is that in ur heat and energy status, it says you can use "kits" still, they never removed it. And if i remember correctly there used to be a guide on how certain weapons and features worked. Needless to say it's out of date but im not gonna lie, i feel like they should keep those small little features in the game to pay homage to Legacy since most of the items were sadly removed and we have limited resources to see them anymore and will eventually be a lost memory..

Ā 

I mean oh yeah..that's a weird glitch man

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

Ā 'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

On 11/8/2022 at 10:00 AM, SolarisHK said:

Idk

On 11/8/2022 at 10:26 AM, AtomusX said:

i think its cool u can still see the legacy features like bullets and rockets. Another thing I noticed is that in ur heat and energy status, it says you can use "kits" still, they never removed it. And if i remember correctly there used to be a guide on how certain weapons and features worked. Needless to say it's out of date but im not gonna lie, i feel like they should keep those small little features in the game to pay homage to Legacy since most of the items were sadly removed and we have limited resources to see them anymore and will eventually be a lost memory..

Ā 

I mean oh yeah..that's a weird glitch man

Yeah , removing bullets and rockets was the dumbest move.

On 11/8/2022 at 4:08 AM, Wiqu10 said:

This is what happens when you created new account , and at mission 3 instead of beating anyone , u go buy premium box , agree to replace the old itemĀ  with new and go fight in arena:

Screenshot_20221107-200601.png

Me when my elbow hits the desk

aku sayang kamu