Nemo vs HeatPoint, The grand decision

AtomusX

Question

I have pulled yet another really good item, the heat point drone, I currently have not upgraded it yet, it is on my third mech build as of now.

1558022666_heatyheat.thumb.png.92291559e24b2622b8540eda21623f95.png

This is my Nemo on my first main heat mech, it's almost maxed and i was going to ascend it. But now the question lingers in my head,

Should I discontinue the upgrading of my nemo and focus on this Heatpoint, or continue upgrading the Nemo and then the Heatpoint right after?nemo.thumb.png.9df9a6b7d14f9fc19cf242f8ccc6a9e6.png

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

4 answers to this question

i like the Nemo more than the heatpoint for the simple fact that it helps drain max heat. And with my mech setup being the way it is, my mechs sole purpose boils down to "Damage their max heat and cooling as much as physically possible". The Nemo helps me do just that. The heatpoint stats in the grand scheme of things has a lot more damage and destructive power as opposed to the Nemo, but im not really looking for damage as much as im looking to torture my oppositions heat as much as I can. And the 3 turns that you just described also made me realize the hassle it can be, I have a face shocker in my second build and i really dont like the little bastard because im always having to redeploy it

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

On 27.10.2022 at 05:23, AtomusX said:

Я вытащил еще один действительно хороший предмет, дрон тепловой точки, я еще не обновил его, на данный момент он находится в моей третьей сборке меха.

1558022666_heatyheat.thumb.png.92291559e24b2622b8540eda21623f95.png

Это мой Немо на моем первом основном тепловом мехе, он почти прокачан, и я собирался подняться на него. Но теперь в голове засел вопрос,

Должен ли я прекратить обновление моего nemo и сосредоточиться на этом Heatpoint или продолжить обновление Nemo, а затем сразу после этого Heatpoint?немо.thumb.png.9df9a6b7d14f9fc19cf242f8ccc6a9e6.png

If you want to shottowm your opponent, you can use Nemo, if you want damage - use heatpoint.