Hmmm

SolarisHK-CZ805

Small question, are you SolarisHyperionKnightTS in game ?

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

39 minutes ago, AionionNobleSapphire said:

Small question, are you SolarisHyperionKnightTS in game ?

Yes, what about it?

Edited by SolarisHK (see edit history)

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

Is this you in game ?

unknown.png
unknown-1.png

People usually know me for not so happy posts on the old forum, but jeezums, you aren't even holding it back with the F and H words, how admirable.

Edited by AionionNobleSapphire (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

Guess you got me then, if you want me gone then so be it. I've had other games to go back on once I leave this train wreck. I don't want to suffer the same things that happened in the past, if not worse.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

Hello ?