Lost 15 packs.

Stragh

s.thumb.png.5af1a5b28f10c81404568a69ea0fce70.png

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Hmm, the fact of the video is obvious. Warnings were set and were ignored. I know that for fact because I normally have high mix boxes accumulated. The warning normally starts at 850. About Marija to be fired, it is not her fault, so it is wrong to make that kind of statement since in principle you are responsible for ignoring the warnings. 

In the other side of the coin, having video showing the wrong transaction for been negligent, I think that GATO should give tokens return. 

Now, many people will ignore or has been ignoring and the company cannot be attending every mistake that players do. That is not fair for them. That it is time consuming for other agendas to work on. 

Sure, I will say regardless are free or purchase, helping the guy should be fine having that video on place. 

As Marija comment, it is awkward situation to deal with and can be the choice of the company to help or to set example to the rest to no go in that direction. 

GATO does have the reason but also with evidence of his mistake can help if wish for but not necessarily have to. 

It is about the will to accept the wrongdoing and the will to help if wish for. In a court, GATO will prevail.

In my case if I was able to help as business owner, I would on basics and evidence.  🤷‍♂️ That does not mean GATO is bad and cannot be taken in that way at all. 

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, the fact of the video is obvious. Warnings were set and were ignored. I know that for fact because I normally have high mix boxes accumulated. The warning normally starts at 850. About Marija to be fired, it is not her fault, so it is wrong to make that kind of statement since in principle you are responsible for ignoring the warnings. 

In the other side of the coin, having video showing the wrong transaction for been negligent, I think that GATO should give tokens return. 

Now, many people will ignore or has been ignoring and the company cannot be attending every mistake that players do. That is not fair for them. That it is time consuming for other agendas to work on. 

Sure, I will say regardless are free or purchase, helping the guy should be fine having that video on place. 

As Marija comment, it is awkward situation to deal with and can be the choice of the company to help or to set example to the rest to no go in that direction. 

GATO does have the reason but also with evidence of his mistake can help if wish for but not necessarily have to. 

It is about the will to accept the wrongdoing and the will to help if wish for. In a court, GATO will prevail.

In my case if I was able to help as business owner, I would on basics and evidence.  🤷‍♂️ That does not mean GATO is bad and cannot be taken in that way at all. 

The only adequate comment worth my attention. Yes, you are right, there was a message, but I asked the developers to return the tokens or the pack to me, in fact I didn’t receive them 😕 On the other hand, the developers could make a ban on the purchase of shares due to lack of space, or delete mix boxes, which again, it hasn't been done. I think I should get my packs back.

5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

You really really need to contact Alex and Raul on the supermechs discord with their take on the situation before you jump in with such a bold statement like this, not all things  are like what you see on the inside. Flop

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png