imagine cheating in a raid

fightergod

Question

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, fightergod said:

so today its day 1 raid and apparently the max pt of round 1 is 1300 and apparently someone somehow got double the points of the max points and the guy at first place got 2600 pts and the guy follow up got 2219 pts, please fix your game and ban the cheaters 

Screenshot_20220606-092927_Super Mechs.jpg

It isn't a cheat as it gives you zero advantage over anyone, because you can only fight in the raid 6 times anyways, if anything it's worse for them as they won't be able to do tier 6 because of this. What is "this"? It's an accidental bug, nothing more.

1 hour ago, fightergod said:

so today its day 1 raid and apparently the max pt of round 1 is 1300 and apparently someone somehow got double the points of the max points and the guy at first place got 2600 pts and the guy follow up got 2219 pts, please fix your game and ban the cheaters 

According to the situation, we predict it as a bug or fraud. I don't know how to report a player.

13 hours ago, fightergod said:

Hi, I'm Sergio zo x. The truth is that I am not a player who uses cheats. I don't know how it happened. I was playing raid and then the game crashed and didn't respond to me anymore. I started it up again to see if it counted my score, but suddenly I had double the points. Sorry in advance, I don't know why this error occurred. I'll continue normally until round 5, since I can't normally do 6

On 6/6/2022 at 2:51 PM, sergio zo x said:

Hi, I'm Sergio zo x. The truth is that I am not a player who uses cheats. I don't know how it happened. I was playing raid and then the game crashed and didn't respond to me anymore. I started it up again to see if it counted my score, but suddenly I had double the points. Sorry in advance, I don't know why this error occurred. I'll continue normally until round 5, since I can't normally do 6

Sergio is a long-term player and I agree with him. Actually, I had 2 times in the past that the game added score does not belong to the tier. There are sometimes glitches and I had to stop to play it to avoid issues.😭