Rate my build and give me suggestions

Rarmaster

Question

So basically i'm a legacy player from about 6 years ago, and i've recently rediscovered this game but unfortunately all my items had been wiped. I've made a new account and have made a decent start on it. But I need your guys' help to suggest what to change/get for my build. Currently I'm trying to make a decent physical build, but I don't know what torso to use (because I feel like battery armour is kind of bad compared to the others). And yes, I know that I need to get better modules, but I seem to be unlucky to get them from premium packs. Feel free to respond with your opinions 🙂

Screenshot_20220429-184725.png

Screenshot_20220429-184720.png

Screenshot_20220429-184716.png

Screenshot_20220429-184712.png

Screenshot_20220429-184704.png

Edited by Rarmaster (see edit history)

15 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, Rarmaster said:

Ahhh sorry I didn't understand what e-m meant. And about the torso, I said that I need a better one but I don't know which one to get since I've only basically started playing the reloaded version of supermechs. Could you please tell me some viable torsos for my build?

If you can find premium torso then get lightning platinum vest,molten platinum vest or the monke torsos(fractured heat armor, rusty energy armor, hollow spectral armor) try not to use hardened platinum vest cuz it's not that good for legendary to mythical.
If you are looking for non premium torsos, I recommend you get windigo and make it max mythical or stop midway if you have either of the two platinum vest I mentioned above. Also, try to get rid of battery armors as they are really bad once u go rank 10+(actually 12 in most cases) you will need alot of regeneration modules if you gonna continue using so I suggest you replace battery with windigo.

Oh btw, premium torsos are torsos that have rarity starting from legendary and they go till divine. They are harder to get but worthit. You should also upgrade your nightfall and your leg in the meanwhile (try finding premium torso or windigo alongside +modules)

Here is the tier list of torsos made by @Electro, my tierlist is nearly same to his so I am gonna send you his one for reference.671679504_Screenshot2022-04-29194344.png.0ec682f7325853b0d50a876d73f5ab8d.png

Edited by Atomic441 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Rarmaster said:

Yes I've been getting destroyed by the heat builds which is why I wanted to replace my torso. Thank you both for your suggestions and I will definitely use them. I also want to mention that I already have a windigo torso, but it's the heat version. Does it matter about the version or should I just use the heat wendigo until I get the two platinum vests or monks that you mentioned above?

Nvm lol, I just realised that windigo only has 1 variant lmao.

Yes, use windigo till you get molten platinum vest, if you look at the stats in https://workshop-unlimited.vercel.app/, you will see molten platinum vest(heat variation) is just the upgraded version of windigo with not much difference just higher physical resistance(which is very important in top ranks) and lightning platinum vest(energy variation) is just upgraded naga with higher physical resistance. Also, windigo and naga have better heat and energy stats by default so keep that in mind, you might need to upgrade your modules a bit if you gonna use mpv or lpv.

Edited by Atomic441 (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, Rarmaster said:

Are you sure I should max them out? The max they go is to like rare which they are already in, and it will only go up to lvl 20. And as I said, as of now, I'm trying to get better rarity modules from premium packs.

that is precisely why I said to upgrade your e-m (epic to mythical) modules

besides that, use a better torso, the battery armor is widely considered to be very very bad, even nightmare is better at your current level

Ahhh sorry I didn't understand what e-m meant. And about the torso, I said that I need a better one but I don't know which one to get since I've only basically started playing the reloaded version of supermechs. Could you please tell me some viable torsos for my build?

Yes I've been getting destroyed by the heat builds which is why I wanted to replace my torso. Thank you both for your suggestions and I will definitely use them. I also want to mention that I already have a windigo torso, but it's the heat version. Does it matter about the version or should I just use the heat wendigo until I get the two platinum vests or monks that you mentioned above?

1 hour ago, Rarmaster said:

Nvm lol, I just realised that windigo only has 1 variant lmao.

Edited by Rarmaster (see edit history)

On 4/30/2022 at 12:08 AM, Atomic441 said:

If you can find premium torso then get lightning platinum vest,molten platinum vest or the monke torsos(fractured heat armor, rusty energy armor, hollow spectral armor) try not to use hardened platinum vest cuz it's not that good for legendary to mythical.
If you are looking for non premium torsos, I recommend you get windigo and make it max mythical or stop midway if you have either of the two platinum vest I mentioned above. Also, try to get rid of battery armors as they are really bad once u go rank 10+(actually 12 in most cases) you will need alot of regeneration modules if you gonna continue using so I suggest you replace battery with windigo.

Oh btw, premium torsos are torsos that have rarity starting from legendary and they go till divine. They are harder to get but worthit. You should also upgrade your nightfall and your leg in the meanwhile (try finding premium torso or windigo alongside +modules)

Here is the tier list of torsos made by @Electro, my tierlist is nearly same to his so I am gonna send you his one for reference.671679504_Screenshot2022-04-29194344.png.0ec682f7325853b0d50a876d73f5ab8d.png

Quick little update on my progress so far. I'm going to upgrade the nightfall, night eagle, and my drone next to lvl 40. And on the way I will try acquire better modules. Any suggestions on what's the best way of gettin g good modules?

Screenshot_20220501-103354.png

Screenshot_20220501-103350.png

Screenshot_20220501-103346.png

Screenshot_20220501-103343.png

Screenshot_20220501-103303.png

2 hours ago, Rarmaster said:

Quick little update on my progress so far. I'm going to upgrade the nightfall, night eagle, and my drone next to lvl 40. And on the way I will try acquire better modules. Any suggestions on what's the best way of gettin g good modules?

Screenshot_20220501-103354.png

Screenshot_20220501-103350.png

Screenshot_20220501-103346.png

Screenshot_20220501-103343.png

Screenshot_20220501-103303.png

For better modules, specially premium ones, only way to get it is from offers( generally 2k-3k ones), premium packs, arena boxes (most preferably rank12+ boxes) so see out of these which one is most accessible to you. I will recommend save up all your tokens to buy offers like last month there was offer of 2 quad cores + alot of premium packs for 3k. There was also easter which had increased premium and legendary chances which also gave modules. For tokens, it is completely possible to get 3k in 2-3 months just by attending raids daily, finishing daily missions(all of them) also look for portals and special missions both reward with alot of tokens. Congrats on getting mythical windigo too! 🙂

Wow, thank you so much for such a detailed explanation. Also thank you for everything you've said as it has helped me a lot to get back into the meta. For now I'm just going to do everything you've said, but if I have any questions I'll probably ask it here on the forum. Thanks again and I'll see you around. 😊

9 minutes ago, Rarmaster said:

Wow, thank you so much for such a detailed explanation. Also thank you for everything you've said as it has helped me a lot to get back into the meta. For now I'm just going to do everything you've said, but if I have any questions I'll probably ask it here on the forum. Thanks again and I'll see you around. 😊

Ok bye goodluck! I am always here to help 😄