How to retrieve a Supermechs account with a email that's deactivated

PlamsaShot

Question

OK SO, I used to have a supermechs account which was pretty good and I played with it until like 5 months ago, it has divines, now I tried to get back on and forgot my password, User: PlamsaShot,

but i made the account with a old primary school email, now that email is deactivated so I can't access the email sent to me to retrieve, what do i do? if theres any mods can they give me account back, the email used was arult015.312@oak.farm, please someone tell me my password somehow this has been annoying me for the past 2 hours on a saturday, please help

This isn't an answer but the username might have been Plasma2010 or Plamsa2010, PLEASE HELP SOMEONE I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK

6 answers to this question

oof Im sorry for troubling you guys but I'm really annoyed, now that I've started a new account I'm doing pretty well, legendary brutality torso with devouring paws and weapons, ive got 2 epic power kits from the golden box from a boss and gonna make those lvl 30 with base cards, just asking, do you guys have any tips for someone my stage? Rank 20?

4 hours ago, PlamsaShot said:

oof Im sorry for troubling you guys but I'm really annoyed, now that I've started a new account I'm doing pretty well, legendary brutality torso with devouring paws and weapons, ive got 2 epic power kits from the golden box from a boss and gonna make those lvl 30 with base cards, just asking, do you guys have any tips for someone my stage? Rank 20?

Brutality and those legs are useless(except for bieng myth food) now, want a heat build I suggest use windigo+massive lava fleet, and of course the heat weapons of you choice, depending of if you want dmg based or boiler, of course it would be easier to give you advice if we could see all Ur items