How can I make enough weight for a drone?

Monke King

Question

6 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Ur Hacking said:

I am trying to get swoop for my mech so I think I can just replace the heat with cooling and I will be fine

Swoop Not for your Mech, because it sucks a lot of Energy and you have 386 energy Capacity

You Need to Upgrade your Energy Modules 🙂

if you're Confused, Then use Heatpoint it's useful on DMG

2 hours ago, Electro said:

maybe replace the heat capacity module by a cooling mass booster, replace the desolation by a savegery and remove the teleporter, you will have 45 free weight for add a drone .

I think  a another energy engine would be better than adding a cooling mass booster he already got a epic heat engine 

Edited by AverageSuperMechEnjoyer (see edit history)

20 minutes ago, AverageSuperMechEnjoyer said:

I think  a another energy engine would be better than adding a cooling mass booster he already got a epic heat engine 

preferably energy mass booster, that it leaves you 45 weight otherwise with a engine you have 35 but no heat drone ( except swoop but you have to have it ) weights lower than 43 weight .