yes or no

Ruben

23 minutes ago, Ruben said:

so I just got a Cracked Plasma Cannon and was wondering if I should use that instead of the Corrupt Light.

this is my current mech (still working on the modules)

IMG_2263.thumb.PNG.cce020ac66c3d9ddcb1889098f43384d.PNG

I think keep the corrupt light is better, the cracked plasma does average 60 more explosive damage but it have 60 backfire so it cancels but you have better heat damage with corrupt beam . but i see you have a problem of energy regeneration, maybe can you show you module for know if you if you have 1 module space left ?

23 minutes ago, Electro said:

I think keep the corrupt light is better, the cracked plasma does average 60 more explosive damage but it have 60 backfire so it cancels but you have better heat damage with corrupt beam . but i see you have a problem of energy regeneration, maybe can you show you module for know if you if you have 1 module space left ?

IMG_2264.thumb.PNG.6b0d3ef84fcfbf51f556d4609424cdb7.PNGCurrent module setup

H

8 hours ago, Ruben said:

IMG_2264.thumb.PNG.6b0d3ef84fcfbf51f556d4609424cdb7.PNGCurrent module setup

H

So there is the module build i recommend and also i tried with fractured plasma cannon , is interessant but personnaly i prefer use corrupt beam .

j97f.png

6gkv.png

I don't what drone you use but i suppose you use nemo or protector, oterwise i don't also the "movement" module you use .

important  i can be wrong .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)