Where can I find the old sound effects???

iR3DN4X

I'm really curious to figure out if anyone can find the names of the old mech sound effects, they're so nostalgic, along with those old pointer drones. Also, I would mention that there's already another post about this, the only problem is that it wasn't of any help. The laser noises and old sounds just made me appreciate this game. So, Admins, forum friends, or ANYONE can tell me where to find them, that would mean the world to me. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, iR3DN4X said:

I'm really curious to figure out if anyone can find the names of the old mech sound effects, they're so nostalgic, along with those old pointer drones. Also, I would mention that there's already another post about this, the only problem is that it wasn't of any help. The laser noises and old sounds just made me appreciate this game. So, Admins, forum friends, or ANYONE can tell me where to find them, that would mean the world to me. Thanks!

The laser noises can not be heard when you use Ultrabright,delerium... ?

I think I may know what sound you are talking about but however I use now not the sound .

Also you can precise when you talk about "old sounds" , you talk the sound there are in legacy?

( also how you could already post if is your first message/topic ..

23 minutes ago, iR3DN4X said:

Also, I would mention that there's already another post about this, the only problem is that it wasn't of any help.

16 hours ago, Electro said:

The laser noises can not be heard when you use Ultrabright,delerium... ?

I think I may know what sound you are talking about but however I use now not the sound .

Also you can precise when you talk about "old sounds" , you talk the sound there are in legacy?

( also how you could already post if is your first message/topic ..

Yes, I am aware legacy sounds exist, but no I was referring to an OLD forum post NOT made by me. I used to have an older Legacy account but for some reason in all the transfers my items were lost for good. The laser sounds came from the Snipers and the old "Pointer" drones. They made a zapping sound lol not a "pew" sound.

18 hours ago, Zylok said:

I think you are probably talking about the sound of a Valiant Sniper or Desert Fury, so weapons which charge shortly before firing. All sounds from Legacy are still in the game.

Yes, I am aware of that, but is there ANY way to obtain the original sound bites or files? I would like to listen to them from time to time or just to re-listen to them.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...