Interesting Observation

Frero

Just been noticing, that fortune boxes from farming have decisively higher drop rates than those you egt for free, as a matter of fact, I have the free fortune box upgrade maxed, yet I have never pulled a legendary from those boxes, yet I've pulled multiple from OD8 insane......

1 hour ago, Frero said:

Just been noticing, that fortune boxes from farming have decisively higher drop rates than those you egt for free, as a matter of fact, I have the free fortune box upgrade maxed, yet I have never pulled a legendary from those boxes, yet I've pulled multiple from OD8 insane......

uhhh, yeah. you can't just jump to conclusions like that. 

where's the evidence? data samples? screenshot? 

they're all fortune boxes. there's no reason for the devs to make them have different drop rates. plus, that would be more work than needed. 

even if there is a reason to make them different, the difference wouldn't be that obvious. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

13 hours ago, A-1 Pictures said:

they're all fortune boxes. there's no reason for the devs to make them have different drop rates. plus, that would be more work than needed. 

even if there is a reason to make them different, the difference wouldn't be that obvious. 

I never jumped to a conclusion, as stated, it is just an observation.

All the evidence I have is personal experience that's why I just said it's smth I observed.

The reason would be to not have people getting as many legys 🙂

14 hours ago, Frero said:

Lol I got an Lpv out of one of the free ones, and from the regular ones mostly epics, but some legys too

22 minutes ago, Frero said:

The reason would be to not have people getting as many legys

It would just be enought to reduce globaly the rate of legendary in fortune..

especially i wouldn't find it logical, the campaign you can get some premium box with a minimum a farming (generally i get 1 for each 11/12 levels according to my experience) but the free fortunes have to wait at least 6-7 days to get a 1 fortune (with the first upgrade, with a max you can get it in only 3 day but you should use a many of arena token )

18 hours ago, A-1 Pictures said:

Hard to do reliable data analysis on something that you only get one of per 3 days, I think the fact that they don't stack with regular fortune boxes means the droprates are at least somewhat different. Then again, might just be a bug seeing as there are bugs that haven't been fixed for years.

Snímka obrazovky 2022-02-22 o 18.29.02.png