Levelling Up - Gold / Other

Canucklehead

Question

Is the Gold amount not supposed to increase, as you level up? When I hit Level 148, and then 149, just now, the gold amount remained the same, at 75,000. Also at level 148, and 149, I have been getting a secondary screen, showing a Mech, similar to early in the game, when you reach the point, where you can build a second / third Mech. I have also received Premium Boxes, for the last 2 levels. I am unsure, if this is normal, or not.

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

Is the Gold amount not supposed to increase, as you level up? When I hit Level 148, and then 149, just now, the gold amount remained the same, at 75,000. Also at level 148, and 149, I have been getting a secondary screen, showing a Mech, similar to early in the game, when you reach the point, where you can build a second / third Mech. I have also received Premium Boxes, for the last 2 levels. I am unsure, if this is normal, or not.

could be a glitch. 

also, certain rewards are only triggered upon hitting certain levels. boxes and inv slots usually only happen every 10 levels. a few tokens and some gold should happen every level tho. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

7 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

could be a glitch. 

also, certain rewards are only triggered upon hitting certain levels. boxes and inv slots usually only happen every 10 levels. a few tokens and some gold should happen every level tho. 

All you have mentioned, has been happening, as per normal. Oh well, it's not the end of the world. I will see if it continues, when I hit Level 150. Thanks AftoKrator_.

Edited by Canucklehead (see edit history)