Portal insane

Milkshake

• Milkshake changed the title to Portal insane
1 hour ago, Milkshake said:

ayo 3 Insane its not that hard like others thats good :]

Maybe it's just me, but I preferred the Insane Portal when bigboy had Mighty Cannon that did 1000dmg. Cause you had to use strategy to beat him. This portal was just too easy. No fun

1 hour ago, Jajcyn420 said:

Ah that's the problem, you probably won't be able to beat it without revives if you don't run a full myth mech. I can give you some pointers though, for example a heat bomb is what I use in my boilers no matter what and also some higher res would be good.

32 minutes ago, Deimos said:

Ah that's the problem, you probably won't be able to beat it without revives if you don't run a full myth mech. I can give you some pointers though, for example a heat bomb is what I use in my boilers no matter what and also some higher res would be good.

Yea, 2 key weapons in the portal were hb and swoop

i used phys mech. i beat insane just fine with this:

image.thumb.png.29e75b6ef42f05b0112d542acd7dcfba.png

5 hours ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Sad that drops weren’t better… considering it was Christmas 

i got some pretty good stuff. got a legendary avenger, molten vest, platinum plate, and 4 legendary relics

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

3 hours ago, Deimos said:

well duh, i might max my res module and the heatbomb is sorta eh, i mean i could replace the res drainer for it but itll be a hassle trying to get a heatbomb and then having to myth it, since im working on maxing my phys mech and want to get that done asap

this_message_brought_to_you_by.json

36 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

well, i did happen to have bought 2 prem packs on the 24th and got 10 epics...... maybe that's why. 

I bought 4 on Christmas (after only getting one legendary from portal) and low and behold all I got was one  legendary desolation out of 4 packs, I cry that I wasted it. Maybe I’ll get 5 relics in cw box 🤡