What is the best campaign for grinding?

Monke King

Question

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Mechheaters said:

Hope you don't mind telling about where to grind for those fortune boxes because I mostly grind in overlords den mission 6 but no clue on where to grind fortune boxes somehow

Fortune boxes should only be farmed in boss missions, aka the mission that's the last one in every act since the drop rate in normal missions is like 1/1000. Personally I farm the very final mission in the 1v1 campaign on insane but you can do an easier one if your mech isn't strong enough to win on autoplay. 

1 minute ago, Deimos said:

Fortune boxes should only be farmed in boss missions, aka the mission that's the last one in every act since the drop rate in normal missions is like 1/1000. Personally I farm the very final mission in the 1v1 campaign on insane but you can do an easier one if your mech isn't strong enough to win on autoplay. 

My mech can do fine even if it's insane and autoplays but does the difficulty affect the drop rate of the fortune box?

2 hours ago, Mechheaters said:

My mech can do fine even if it's insane and autoplays but does the difficulty affect the drop rate of the fortune box?

Yes, hard and insane have increased drop chance.

1 hour ago, Bring live your dreams said:

If not affect, i think the best is farm the first boss level, no? 

I vaguely remember reading a general grinding post on the old forum and it said something about fortune boxes having worse rewards in the earlier boss levels.