New upgrade section addition: Dissembling Items

iSwarky

So you know how there is some items where they just sit there and get dusty? I got some ideas for those items.

When you enter to the upgrade section and put an item, its gonna show a new button called: dissemble. This button will allow you to turn the item you put into 2 things: divine relics/coins. When you click dissemble and pick one of these sections its gonna say: do you want to disseble this item and get (...)? If you click yes its gonna turn the item into the thing you wanted. (with a cost of some coins of course) So here is the list of how its gonna work:

Common items - 5 common divine relics - 500 coins.

Rare items - 3 rare divine relics - 1k coins.

Epic items - 1 epic divine relic - 20k coins.

Legendary items - 1 legendary divine relic - 50k coins

Mythical items - (idk why you would dissemble a mythical item but i have one that i can dissemble and there is some people who has useless mythicals too) 5 legendary divine relics - 250k coins

Side notes: I honestly thought for like 15 minutes to add an item near the divine relics and i added coins. Im gonna go over it once and for all: !!THE PRICES MIGHT BE OFF IF YOU THINK IT IS OFF REPLY BY PUTTING IT A BETTER PRICE!! The coins might be a little too much because i thought like: "you can get those same coins by playing some campaign" (and yes the 50% gives you a ton of gold if you play OD6 on insane)

I made the epics give one relic (which still might be a high price idk) because i have a lot useless epics that i can turn into divine relics. 

I think if im not wrong FAIOLA GAMES posted something like "combining divine relics to get higher tier relics" I couldn't decide where to add it or not but if you think that should be added too (with the prices on the reply of course) I'll edit the post by adding that too.

I dont know if someone has posted it before so if someone did, i didnt know you posted it im sorry.

Edited by Berosanakoyar (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

• iSwarky changed the title to New upgrade section addition: Dissembling Items
1 hour ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Legendary items - 1 legendary divine relic - 50k coins

that's incomparable. make it cost like 1000 tokens or something. 

1 hour ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Mythical items - (idk why you would dissemble a mythical item but i have one that i can dissemble and there is some people who has useless mythicals too) 5 legendary divine relics - 250k coins

now that would probably instantly make any player a top rank. not happening

The only way your proposal would make sense is if a legacy converter was implemented to convert other non-legacy items into powerkits

Note: i said powerkits, not gold, not tokens, and definitely not legendary ascension relics. 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

18 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

that's incomparable. make it cost like 1000 tokens or something. 

now that would probably instantly make any player a top rank. not happening

The only way your proposal would make sense is if a legacy converter was implemented to convert other non-legacy items into powerkits

Note: i said powerkits, not gold, not tokens, and definitely not legendary ascension relics. 

I honestly couldn't choose what to add when you dissemble i legit thought for like 15-20 minutes and the only thing that came into my brain was ascension relics / power kits / coins

I had the idea of power kits too but i removed it thinking like: "bruh you can get more upgrading power out of any item" so i removed it

12 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

I honestly couldn't choose what to add when you dissemble i legit thought for like 15-20 minutes and the only thing that came into my brain was ascension relics / power kits / coins

I had the idea of power kits too but i removed it thinking like: "bruh you can get more upgrading power out of any item" so i removed it

Convert to gold... sure, but gold is kinda useless since you can get them from basically doing nothing. Plus, converting legendarys and mythicals to gold is a real waste. 

Tokens.... would be nice. sorta like recycling prem box/packs. 

Relics.... well just compare the drop rate of any ordinary legendary item to the drop rate of a legendary ascension relic across all sources. you can do the math. there's a big big difference between the numbers. 

Powerkits... the only thing that kinda makes sense. Legacy converter worked out pretty well, just need to give back a little more. maybe give powerkits worth half of the upgrade power in the item itself. 

So if it is a maxed epic with 85.8k upgrade power, then it'll convert into about 43k upgrade power worth of powerkits. you get the idea. 

If that's not enough, it can always be increased to give back the exact amount of upgrade power you spend on the item at it's current level. 

However, that would mean that things at lvl 1 (un-upgraded) would give back nothing... so I propose, maybe give a lvl 1 powerkit of the same rarity level. lvl 1 common item converts into lvl 1 common powerkit... and so on. And a lvl 1 Mythical item would convert into a lvl 40 legendary powerkit because there are no mythical powerkits. 

Phew... that was a lot. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

Convert to gold... sure, but gold is kinda useless since you can get them from basically doing nothing. Plus, converting legendarys and mythicals to gold is a real waste. 

Tokens.... would be nice. sorta like recycling prem box/packs. 

Relics.... well just compare the drop rate of any ordinary legendary item to the drop rate of a legendary ascension relic across all sources. you can do the math. there's a big big difference between the numbers. 

Powerkits... the only thing that kinda makes sense. Legacy converter worked out pretty well, just need to give back a little more. maybe give powerkits worth half of the upgrade power in the item itself. 

So if it is a maxed epic with 85.8k upgrade power, then it'll convert into about 43k upgrade power worth of powerkits. you get the idea. 

If that's not enough, it can always be increased to give back the exact amount of upgrade power you spend on the item at it's current level. 

However, that would mean that things at lvl 1 (un-upgraded) would give back nothing... so I propose, maybe give a lvl 1 powerkit of the same rarity level. lvl 1 common item converts into lvl 1 common powerkit... and so on. And a lvl 1 Mythical item would convert into a lvl 40 legendary powerkit because there are no mythical powerkits. 

Phew... that was a lot. 

That seems a lot more fair actually 

Good job by thinking of that lol