How Do I Delete Quotes on This Forum?

rc

1 minute ago, rc said:

Like everything else on this forum, it was a struggle to delete a quote. In the end, I was unsuccessful.

If anyone knows, please let me now. Thanks.

select it and press delete. Sometimes it doesn’t let you so I kinda spam click the message I’m quoting and backspace at the same time and that works haha. Hope this helps!😊

22 minutes ago, The_Yo_Yo_Man said:

Are you using phone or PC?

Yo Yo Man, I’m using the PC, but it’d still be good to know for the phone as well.

image.png.468fd81059e595cfc343281526d51f

22 minutes ago, Elcent said:

Should be able to select it like i have in the above image and then press the delete key 🙂 

Uh, I don’t see a delete key. If you mean the "+" icon, then I think that’s for repositioning the quote location.

21 minutes ago, BossParody said:

select it and press delete. Sometimes it doesn’t let you so I kinda spam click the message I’m quoting and backspace at the same time and that works haha. Hope this helps!😊

Lol! Omg!

I’m dying here! SOS, help! 🚣‍♂️🌀

Edited by rc (see edit history)

28 minutes ago, Elcent said:

Should be able to select it like i have in the above image and then press the delete key 🙂

Sorry, Elcent, I misread that. You meant the delete key on the keyboard. I was thinking about a software delete option on the forum.

Thanks for the help, guys!

31 minutes ago, rc said:

Alright, I got it now. Select the quote, and then hit the backspace key to delete it.

It worked like a charm, BossParody.

2 hours ago, rc said:

Sorry, Elcent, I misread that. You meant the delete key on the keyboard. I was thinking about a software delete option on the forum.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Alright, I got it now. Select the quote, and then hit the backspace key to delete it.

It worked like a charm, BossParody.

Happy to help! 🙂 also glad to see you on these forums buddy😊😊