Original Topic Idea

Spam

Should Premium accounts have these features?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Premium accounts have these features?

• Yes
    • Yes, but differently
    • Some of them
    • No

Premium accounts. They are nice and all but not many people buy them, so here's my suggestion to make them better.

• Auto claims tokens from ads
  • Increased Titan coins
  • Mix box claim time decrease

Yes, no?

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

I dont see how the titan coin thing will be any good for the 8 hour prem account.

... since the prem account has a time limit, and all the boosts are only effective during that time limit, i'd say, you can do 10-15% more damage to titans during that time, but having more coins doesn't really make sense

Also, titan rewards are rewarded 3 (or 2 idk) days, increasing titan reward will only be in effect if you buy the prem account right before you collect them, which is honestly kinda hard for some people who do not farm the game 24 hours a day. I mean, just imagine. waking up in the middle of the night just to buy a prem account and get some more coins....... 

About the mix box time decrease, maybe just make it only 3 hours per box instead of 6 when prem account is in effect

And, Honestly, auto claim ad tokens is kinda stupid, maybe increase the ad limit per day or increase tokens per ad to 3 or 4 tokens

btw, how many posts do i need to evolve into Legendary Pilot?

Edited by Aftokrator_SM (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

2 hours ago, Aftokrator_SM said:

I dont see how the titan coin thing will be any good for the 8 hour prem account.

It encourages player to spend more tokens. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime