Inter-account Epic Trading-Help for Newbies

Lvl 1 Epic Trading  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be implemented?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tweaked, elaborate please

A simple proposition

You implement a system where accounts can trade level 1 epic items, in the global chat, for any other lvl 1 epic items.

This proposition helps newbies get the e-m items they need, and it allows older players, with many epics stockpiled, to be helpful to newer players, who may have epics they don't require.

For example, in my earlier times, I really wanted a nemo, however, for some reason or the other I never ever pulled one, with this system I could easily have gotten it (BTW, I still have never pulled it, I just don't want it anymore).

It can help newbies get e-m modules, which are a problem early on.

And, most top players only use epics to make myth food anyways, so they'd be willing to give away e-m modules, for a red wrath, because they will be using both to make myth food anyways.

This is unnecessary, however a possibility to encourage inter-account trading:

In each transaction, players can, before confirming, decide wether to be donor or receiver, then each player sees what the other selected, upon agreement from both players the transaction continues.

In the case that one picks donor, and one receiver, the receiver has to pay 25,000 gold to complete the transaction, for example, I could write in global chat, "I need a nemo", some player answers, "yes, I'm willing to trade, but I want to be donor", then I accept, and in this way, he only confirms the transaction, and gets some money for his time, otherwise very few people would invest their time, if they make no profit from it.

Upon confirmation from both players to be receivers, nothing is paid, this can happen for example if a player doesn't feel the need for compensation, or if both player's get an item they want.

@Alexander, if possible, could you maybe comment on wether something like this would work in your opinion, and if you think it would be logical for you as the owner of the company to consider an idea like this.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

12 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

A simple proposition

You implement a system where accounts can trade level 1 epic items, in the global chat, for any other lvl 1 epic items.

This proposition helps newbies get the e-m items they need, and it allows older players, with many epics stockpiled, to be helpful to newer players, who may have epics they don't require.

For example, in my earlier times, I really wanted a nemo, however, for some reason or the other I never ever pulled one, with this system I could easily have gotten it (BTW, I still have never pulled it, I just don't want it anymore).

It can help newbies get e-m modules, which are a problem early on.

And, most top players only use epics to make myth food anyways, so they'd be willing to give away e-m modules, for a red wrath, because they will be using both to make myth food anyways.

This is unnecessary, however a possibility to encourage inter-account trading:

In each transaction, players can, before confirming, decide wether to be donor or receiver, then each player sees what the other selected, upon agreement from both players the transaction continues.

In the case that one picks donor, and one receiver, the receiver has to pay 25,000 gold to complete the transaction, for example, I could write in global chat, "I need a nemo", some player answers, "yes, I'm willing to trade, but I want to be donor", then I accept, and in this way, he only confirms the transaction, and gets some money for his time, otherwise very few people would invest their time, if they make no profit from it.

Upon confirmation from both players to be receivers, nothing is paid, this can happen for example if a player doesn't feel the need for compensation, or if both player's get an item they want.

@Alexander, if possible, could you maybe comment on wether something like this would work in your opinion, and if you think it would be logical for you as the owner of the company to consider an idea like this.

How about the player chooses whar they want for said item like 100k for 1 epic this is just example