guess what finally got added?

MasterChief

22 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

well, many people complain about the ads, for farming. well, they close automatically now, so farming is a lot easier 😄

i found this out when an ad closed all by itsself, on multiple occasions 😄

Please refrain from giving me hope because I still get ads on mobile that require manual closure and I really do not need to be hyped over something that could be a minor bug rather than an actual fix.

I refuse to be hopeful in order to avoid getting disappointed down the line.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Please refrain from giving me hope because I still get ads on mobile that require manual closure and I really do not need to be hyped over something that could be a minor bug rather than an actual fix.

I refuse to be hopeful in order to avoid getting disappointed down the line.

it takes 15-40 seconds after the ad is finished for it to disappear on my chrome=puffin browser

*chrome/puffin

One Mech to rule them all

1 minute ago, MasterChief said:

it takes 15-40 seconds after the ad is finished for it to disappear on my chrome=puffin browser

*chrome/puffin

Oh... So Puffin does that... Yeah, I was wondering why mobile ads spent enough time on my screen to where the game disconnects once I hit the close button and thought that this was a divine fix or something like that...

But hey, it's too early to be hopeful. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Oh... So Puffin does that... Yeah, I was wondering why mobile ads spent enough time on my screen to where the game disconnects once I hit the close button and thought that this was a divine fix or something like that...

But hey, it's too early to be hopeful. 

true, true.

One Mech to rule them all