Item Shop: Legendary to Mythical

Bluz

This idea is very simple. We can choose only one item from a pool of three random L-M items, and you will be able to purchase your item of interest for 750 tokens once. This is in order to avoid further widening the gap between Supporters and Non-Supporters. 🙂

The item pool will reset every two weeks. You have 24 hours to decide which item you will pick, and another 48 hours as a time allotment given to collect the needed amount of tokens for it. 

Potential questions and answers for this suggestion:

Q: "Wouldn't this take away the sole purpose of Premium Packs/Boxes?" 

A: Possibly. However, you are waiting once per two weeks for a specific item to appear in these offers, and they are also randomized. In addition to that, its token cost is also more than doubled of what a Premium Pack would normally be priced. It's only the matter of your status in this game — either you are only missing one item to complete a build, or you still need plenty more weapons to finish your mech. 

Q: "Why aren't legend tier E-M items included?" 

A: Because they're generally way easier to acquire than L-Ms. And it also takes away the meaning of having to wait three random items to choose from per two weeks, right? If you need a crucial E-M, get a pack instead or perhaps grind plenty of mix boxes —you'll eventually get them. 🙂

(...in case someone misses a very very important piece of information...)

Q: "Wouldn't this feature be broken for those who have a surplus amount of tokens?" 

A: I am very well aware that anyone could buy a full set of Fortresses, 5-8 Platinum Platings at once, or even ten of the heat/energy modules. Hence, we can only buy whatever we choose one time only.

Q: "Wouldn't this feature take away the purpose of Exclusive One-time item offers?" 

A: Probably not. In my opinion, item offers are far superior value-wise as you get other goodies from those. So, item offers should still be better. Also, I've mentioned this plenty of times already, but the items are random. You never know which items would be offered, in which adds a bit of spice. 😉

Please feel free to ask if you have further inquiries! And also make sure to let me know your thoughts/perspectives on this. 🙂

I hope you have a good day! 😁

Edited by Bluz
Minor typographic issues that hurts my OCD in writing. (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Bluz said:

This idea is very simple. We can choose only one item from a pool of three random L-M items, and you will be able to purchase your item of interest for 750 tokens once. This is in order to avoid further widening the gap between Supporters and Non-Supporters. 🙂

The item pool will reset every two weeks. You have 24 hours to decide which item you will pick, and another 48 hours as a time allotment given to collect the needed amount of tokens for it. 

Potential questions and answers for this suggestion:

Q: "Wouldn't this take away the sole purpose of Premium Packs/Boxes?" 

A: Possibly. However, you are waiting once per two weeks for a specific item to appear in these offers, and they are also randomized. In addition to that, its token cost is also more than doubled of what a Premium Pack would normally be priced. It's only the matter of your status in this game — either you are only missing one item to complete a build, or you still need plenty more weapons to finish your mech. 

Q: "Why aren't legend tier E-M items included?" 

A: Because they're generally way easier to acquire than L-Ms. And it also takes away the meaning of having to wait three random items to choose from per two weeks, right? If you need a crucial E-M, get a pack instead or perhaps grind plenty of mix boxes —you'll eventually get them. 🙂

(...in case someone misses a very very important piece of information...)

Q: "Wouldn't this feature be broken for those who have a surplus amount of tokens?" 

A: I am very well aware that anyone could buy a full set of Fortresses, 5-8 Platinum Platings at once, or even ten of the heat/energy modules. Hence, we can only buy whatever we choose one time only.

Q: "Wouldn't this feature take away the purpose of Exclusive One-time item offers?" 

A: Probably not. In my opinion, item offers are far superior value-wise as you get other goodies from those. So, item offers should still be better. Also, I've mentioned this plenty of times already, but the items are random. You never know which items would be offered, in which adds a bit of spice. 😉

Please feel free to ask if you have further inquiries! And also make sure to let me know your thoughts/perspectives on this. 🙂

I hope you have a good day! 😁

i think this could be fixed more like 50% l-m for 400 tokens