Why everyone has same mech?

Elegant Lotus

Question

6 answers to this question

That's the beginner physical build. Any beginner can make that, within a month playing. That one gets you to at-least rank 5 when fully myth. I mean modules and everything. Anyone can build it. I would say everyone has build it and used it. It helps you in finishing campaign when all weapons maxed, and some module Mythical.

cheap dual frantic, literally the easiest yet powerful build for free to play beginners

Frantic brutes drops are kinda high, all you have to do is to give the lucky shot, waiting the 400+damage appear

And frantic starts from epic so very very common to see and use

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep

On 9/8/2024 at 3:01 PM, Elegant Lotus said:

hello everyone. i've seen same mech almost every game and they unbeatable... They cheat? Or what the hell is this?

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-09-09 005753.png

Normally, that kind of set up as illustrated, are players abusing players with less luck on power at lower ranks. They do that to get wins and collect rewards abusing. 

This weapon calls it Frantic image.png.113c057651cd0b04dc924ce113342dc9.png, it is a powerful gamble weapon that can kill easy opponents at any rank or can provide a low output and lose fast.  The issue is when it is used in low rank and in that case, it is too much power. We call them Smurf's. 

We know is painful to move on, but you need to get focus into farm and advance regardless having those guys around. When I started to play the game close to 5 years ago, they were there too killing me. Just focus into farm and advance weapons. At some point, you will pass them moving in rank naturally. 

8 hours ago, Stormrider said:

cheap dual frantic, literally the easiest yet powerful build for free to play beginners

Frantic brutes drops are kinda high, all you have to do is to give the lucky shot, waiting the 400+damage appear

And frantic starts from epic so very very common to see and use

Notice it has ridiculous weapon damage pulsing

This weapon is totally a gambling

Win(600damage) or Loss(200damage) 

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep