Launching a new project

We have a section on ranks in the game that starts from 5 to 1, which are called "Elite Ranks", but at the moment there are many cheats and bugs that change the concept of "elite ranks". To solve this problem, I will launch a new project "New Elite"

New Elite

What is the "New Elite"?  New Elite is a special platform where all players from rank 5 to 1 will be gathered (those who have reached the rank in an honest way will get there).The site is made in Discard in the form of a small server, where there will be many different chips (there are rules on the server).

How will the "New Elite" help the game?

When you join the server of the New Elite, you will be contacted by a moderator who must make sure that you have received the "Elite Rank" in an honest way, if so, then you are a member of the Elite.Thus, the server also performs a second "filtering" function, which separates cheaters from the elite. This should make it easier for developers to find cheaters by relying on the new elite.

I will give you a link to the server after one of the administrators or moderators approves this project.

And I will ask you to support my project with your heart so that it will be accepted 😄

photo_5303177523066167181_m.jpg

Edited by Aristocrat (see edit history)

No offense to your idea at all, but this won't do anything, and the developer can already track cheaters very easily with the reporting system, as well as an easy way to track new accounts that hack their levels/inventory/currencies. 

They do ban hackers, they just do it in banwaves; they collect reports and wait until they feel like it to ban all cheated accounts/ips of cheaters.

Makes no sense. A new server, when there is already some related to the game.  Many don't get to 1-5. They just do the daily 3.  One of those peeps, is me.  I can get to rank 5, and many others.  There are elites through every rank, cheat whatever. Wasting time.

8 hours ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

Я совсем не обижаюсь на вашу идею, но это ничего не даст, и разработчик уже может очень легко отслеживать читеров с помощью системы отчетов, а также простого способа отслеживать новые аккаунты, которые взламывают их уровни / инвентарь / валюты.

Они действительно банят хакеров, они просто делают это в banwaves; они собирают отчеты и ждут, пока им захочется забанить все обманутые аккаунты / IP читеров.

Yes, the developers have a reporting system, but it will take longer

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

Не имеет смысла. Новый сервер, когда уже есть кое-что, связанное с игрой. Многие не попадают на 1-5. Они просто делают daily 3. Один из этих новичков - я. Я могу подняться до 5 ранга и многих других. В каждом ранге есть элиты, обманывайте что угодно. Трата времени.

if you read the post, then I mentioned how cheaters and the elite are calculated. I hope that my server will become useful, and will not just lie idle

12 minutes ago, noㅤ said:

Если я правильно понимаю, вы хотите стать сертифицирующим органом для проверки законных игроков высшего ранга по их реплеям и быстрого отслеживания сообщений о читах для разработчиков?

Проблема в том, что отчеты по-прежнему должны проверяться, поэтому это ничем не отличается от отчетности по существующей форме; Это просто децентрализует процесс.

Я ценю ваши попытки, потому что текущая система отчетности тоже отстой. Необходимость указывать идентификационные номера игроков в дополнение к имени пользователя означает, что вы не можете сообщать о людях, которые переходят в офлайн. Также есть 3 страницы BS, похожие на шкалы достоверности. Я бы хотел, чтобы это был процесс:

1. Пожалуйста, введите номер повтора.

2. Пожалуйста, объясните предполагаемую проблему.

3. Пожалуйста, приложите скриншот, если требуется.

4. Пожалуйста, введите отображаемое имя игрока в поле "Матч".

Выполнено.

Имя игрока, чтобы разработчики могли фильтровать по количеству отчетов. Если у BeefyJones 80 отчетов, а у всех остальных в списке по одному или двум, имеет смысл начать с BeefyJones.

При необходимости делайте скриншот, потому что наличие 999999 л.с. или 200 единиц брони можно проверить с помощью повтора немедленно. Кроме того, загружайте скриншот вместо того, чтобы ссылаться на веб-сайт, на котором размещены изображения.

Но, в конце концов, ничего не произойдет. В конце концов, это супермехи, лолз.

In principle, you understood me correctly. But the verification of my moderation takes place according to the initially selected plan:

1)Connecting a server moderator to a newly joined participant;
2)Checking a player's profile using a video call with a screen demonstration (profile, Inventory, company, Arena, clan and information section);
3) If there is no suspicion, you get access to the chat and you are not included in the list of cheaters;

In addition, the new Elite server is also a relatively small community of players with elite ranks (I do not exclude myself), as well as a place where you can have a good time, if you wish, you can evaluate the server yourself, I can give you a link in private messages. In addition, the game is already recruiting players to this server.

Well, if you really compare the developer's desktop system with my system, then my system is simpler, you don't have to dig into the game files in it.😄