Started a new acct 5 hours ago, (April 17)

DAY 68

The Big day.  Lets get this over with. Woke up this morning, and my prayers were answered.... lol. So, like always I mention that I do daily missions and lvl 168.

Now, today is the Exclusive limited time offer.

Here we go.... Transaction Complete

Time to unwrap what I get...

Seems I have some left over cash. Time to save and rack up tokens for another month... Until then, that's all folks.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

DAY 68

The Big day.  Lets get this over with. Woke up this morning, and my prayers were answered.... lol. So, like always I mention that I do daily missions and lvl 168.

Seems I have some left over cash. Time to save and rack up tokens for another month... Until then, that's all folks.

nice. really nice

3 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

DAY 68

attack war 🤭

image.thumb.png.b4dbf6ee9915c12e188d0a0ba8b9e042.png

5 heads of crocodiles and a big worn with eyes, an skull, a head with ear open mouth and large google 🫠

I can see different heads, mouths and other structures. Can't see the shark. Yes, I know what it is Stereogram.

Actually, back in 1998, I was manager in a different company, my peer, another manager, had one of this in his office a large one. I was unable to see what it was there. I spend like 2 years but I told him to not show me the pattern so I can figure out. Sure, back then I was young and beautiful. 🤣 

image.thumb.png.f5b355b46be8c6ebf1e4e8cfd815e8d5.png

46 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I can see different heads, mouths and other structures. Can't see the shark. Yes, I know what it is Stereogram.

Actually, back in 1998, I was manager in a different company, my peer, another manager, had one of this in his office a large one. I was unable to see what it was there. I spend like 2 years but I told him to not show me the pattern so I can figure out. Sure, back then I was young and beautiful. 🤣 

image.thumb.png.f5b355b46be8c6ebf1e4e8cfd815e8d5.png

I started looking at them at a very young age. Like 10 or so, in late 90s. My dad bought the red book. I asked him what he was looking at. He explain how to look at the picture. I became easy after that. Now, years later, still easy.

Here is the pop out

Autostereogram.png?20080201073537

Sorry all for not informing you about not playing on the 25 and 26. Took a small vacation and left on the 24th. Here is the update

DAY 69 (Monday, June 24)

Played in the Morning, just daily missions and that's all.

DAY 70 (Tuesday, June 25)

Diddn't play....

DAY 71 (Wednesday, June 26)

Didn't play....

DAY 73 ((Thursday, June 27)

So, today did my daily missions and went up to lvl 169. That's about it, for now.