Best way to farm epic items...

Dark_Emperor

Question

5 answers to this question

The cost to craft parts it is higher than to make epics for transformation. Doing so, you inflict more damage to your reserves. The idea is to farm as much you can. During farming, epics are granted even not all the time. 

When you farm, you accumulate gold, epics, fortune boxes that grant whatever plus the mix boxes. It does require a balance between both conditions. 

Putting things on my own terms as a real farmer like me, the amount to farm to make epics parts it is too high. For epics possibilities it is 37k and 189k plus L20 for legend possibilities way high. 

Using power kits at L15 will cost 5670, it can help some. Yes, you can use power kits, but I always will recommend using those when leveling up parts for use. 

In my fast transformation's times, the BASE at level 2 was good enough to move forward. Later when I had more power with mechs and can use them to some rank, I balanced to use power kits, but I have been a grinder from start and still. 

You have to evaluate your gold income per week or per day to find the right balance for your own case. You can have to understand that using the BASE to craft, it does cost gold but also it does cost gold to max the part after spending the gold crafting. 

Sure, you can craft power kits and make epics. Also, I used to make RARE from common to make everything faster then make EPICS and on. 

I used to use the power kits for everything too, but I was, and I am a heavy grinder.