i need more motivacion to keep playing supermechs

if no motivations, just take a break. take note of your passwords, usernames and ID of account just in case even forum entry. 

If you are bored, makes me a favor, if you see OKI and OD.FARM, kill them. They are my kids fooling around. 🤣

Sometimes you can set a goal to achieve. Make a thread of progress and look for that a goal then creates another after that one. I make my own all the time and that keeps me advancing. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

5 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

the game is a chore same shit day in day out

there is no game that it is not the same thing. 🤣 even it is improved in something, in the end still the same. Some people stay playing for decades and some play for a few then change like the old tv channel hoppers like me to other games. 

it is a game; people should look for the fun side and do not have to play every day and play others. I just play this one and no other just when have time farming for my entertainment and never set my goal to be a top rather to have fun making parts for collection. It is no sense to do that and no go for combat right, but in the end, it is for my personal fun in the way I want to play this game. To me it is not a loss to have those weapons and the investment made having some relax personal time. 

Some of my friends they go for bars and dinners, some like to buy old cars and restore them, some are gun collectors and spend money shooting bullets and clean the weapons, some actually play games the new ones or some that play for some years and play with other co-workers those you maybe are playing now in the sideline and you can see them farming killing monsters or else. 

They have families and others still single old as me without family and some looking for a girl to marry but no luck. Some are saving to buy a house been younger but cast out or better say priced out because too expensive now to buy locally with local salaries even they make good money, but prices went to high even with decent pay.

Just find the fun of the game to relax not to get stress out. Cheaters, I do not care and play that this is it.  Today I am off with some medical condition to take care and resting a bit, but I do some work that I can in the sideline from company computer and farm this game and level up some parts. 

Just have fun on your terms and do not look the others and their progress maybe faster than you, everyone can play according to personal life conditions. 

well, you can look for OKI and kill him. I do not know when my kids play the accounts during the day if play any, but you can stay looking for them and have the satisfaction that you killed OKI or O.D. 🤣 They just play goofing taking loses for fun. They do not have motivations to play serious, so they fool around with players thinking they play to win against them. They give wins all the time. They hope to get some top players with super-duper powers at lower ranks and lose then sometimes they change mechs to hunt them down for their fun. Sure, they do not play much just few days max 3 when please. 🤣

tenor.gif?itemid=11190809&ehk=k8oMcQqMTE

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

well, you can look for OKI and kill him. I do not know when my kids play the accounts during the day if play any, but you can stay looking for them and have the satisfaction that you killed OKI or O.D. 🤣 They just play goofing taking loses for fun. They do not have motivations to play serious, so they fool around with players thinking they play to win against them. They give wins all the time. They hope to get some top players with super-duper powers at lower ranks and lose then sometimes they change mechs to hunt them down for their fun. Sure, they do not play much just few days max 3 when please. 🤣

tenor.gif?itemid=11190809&ehk=k8oMcQqMTE

ur so good for not be killed 🙂

19 minutes ago, antimagnatism said:

ur so good for not be killed 🙂

actually, I have played this game just 2 times serious. 

1- When I was R10 I pushed myself to reach the best possible rank in a week with my original trash mix mechs, I got R2 because it was full of counters and top players had not much idea how to counter my mix mechs. Many then figure out I was really a trash player and hunted me, but I played hundreds close to 1000 fights or more. I forgot the number, but I got 450 wins, so I guess was a lot more than 1000 because constant kills against my mechs. I forgot what was.

2- Back in 2021 before summer and during summertime I played 4 months serious with limited not divined mechs but good enough to push hard to get R1 all stars and high AP in every season. After that, I moved back to just make parts and never tried again. I accomplished everything I wanted to test if I was capable to win against the best in this game and did. Now that is behind in history and just do what I like to do and is farming and level up parts as my game fun to start with. My first introduction was clear on that in the old forum back in 2020, my goal was to make friends and make parts not to be a top player. 

Sure, my accounts are good enough to be R1 in every season if I was to play for it. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)