Great days..

13 minutes ago, Lead griffon said:

It's a legacy acc that I don't wanna play with... I keep losing cause I have no space to upgrade my parts and stuff but I like it like that

3124 days... I really hope they are ok... 

Screenshot_2024-04-01-21-15-06-06_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.a860b4aeba4638a9278580b12dda2b32.jpg

oh, just try to farm and get new parts doing so with epics. Fighting in low rank maybe can do some wins with the Legacy. Do not eat them. Keep them and advance a bit the account. It is possible to get gold. Just test max capability to see max spot can play solo and let it roll. Some pvp can be win for sure. Just have fun and do not get frustrated.

As you are older than me in this game, you know well that some players are abusing in lower ranks trying to get wins for reward. Just do your own thing and do not get frustrated. I recommend 5 wins so you can max per day you the need of silver coins to enhance account. 

image.thumb.png.9aa34c87396dd6a45e3d3310f4005543.pngimage.thumb.png.23872cae251bdb6efe36ced8cb1d76cd.png

image.png.d9273669d2ef22b4341ac5a71e569ebb.pngIf not, get 3 wins so can collect 10 tokens and extra 20 fuels 

Also, to get more space depending on your condition, it is low cost in at the beginning to get extra space with tokens. It is a good investment till some point. As progress in that will cost a lot impossible to buy. Just add some and will be good. Token wise use in your case. No matter your current rank, drop till is sustainable according to current power. No shame on it. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

oh, just try to farm and get new parts doing so with epics. Fighting in low rank maybe can so some wins with the Legacy. Do not eat them. Keep them and advance a bit the account. It is possible to get gold. Just test max capability to see max spot can play solo and let it roll. Some pvp can be win for sure. Just have fun and do not get frustrated.

As you are older than me in this game, you know well that some players are abusing in lower ranks trying to get wins for reward. Just do your own thing and do not get frustrated. I recommend 5 wins so you can max per day you the need of silver coins to enhance account. 

image.thumb.png.9aa34c87396dd6a45e3d3310f4005543.pngimage.thumb.png.23872cae251bdb6efe36ced8cb1d76cd.png

image.png.d9273669d2ef22b4341ac5a71e569ebb.pngIf not, get 3 wins so can collect 10 tokens and extra 20 fuels 

Welp that was very helpful , thx ya I will do my best!

Also, go here and see what you can complete. You can get good tokens there image.png.f89fb0016af806f7002ab6a50baf86f9.png

Keep asking questions per day events or so. Like today is great to advance account using the fuels and let it regenerate again to level up your account very important 

This event was my favorite event when I started. It was my real fun to see my account leveling up to L250. I did it in 8 months even. Sure, it is insane to be able to do that, but it is a great event, but players always say it is a trash event. Do not believe that. During the progress to level up your account, maybe is the best can do because as you advance your level, you can get more free space, few need weapons and your fuel cap will increase. 

Do not believe no sense saying it is a waste of event. 

image.png.eba3d9e52034434eeaf2500642d0ad69.png

4 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Also, go here and see what you can complete. You can get good tokens there image.png.f89fb0016af806f7002ab6a50baf86f9.png

Keep asking questions per day events or so. Like today is great to advance account using the fuels and let it regenerate again to level up your account very important 

This event was my favorite event when I started. It was my real fun to see my account leveling up to L250. I did it in 8 months even. Sure, it is insane to be able to do that, but it is a great event, but players always say it is a trash event. Do not believe that. During the progress to level up your account, maybe is the best can do because as you advance your level, you can get more free space, few need weapons and your fuel cap will increase. 

Do not believe no sense saying it is a waste of event. 

image.png.eba3d9e52034434eeaf2500642d0ad69.png

I almost forgot about that , well...thx again!! I really appreciate your help so much💙