Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OKI DOKI

OKI DOKI

2 hours ago, gRedsz said:

Energy axe not good?

Hmm, according to top players they said have never been that great. Does need enhancement. 

In my test demonstrated it is bad. Sure, can kill some type of mechs but weight and attack damage it is not that great. I used as hugger with drainers. 

It can be used to some extend but if there are better weapons around, then use something different. 

image.png.78ed67c56630a3adf9553c169751fc17.png

OKI DOKI

OKI DOKI

1 hour ago, gRedsz said:

Energy axe not good?

Hmm, according to top players they said have never been that great. Does need enhancement. 

In my test demonstrated it is bad. Sure, can kill some type of mechs but weight and attack damage it is not that great. I used as hugger with drainers. 

It can be used to some extend but if there are better weapons around, then use something different. 

OKI DOKI

OKI DOKI

1 hour ago, gRedsz said:

Energy axe not good?