Just found an easter egg?

SettlemenT

Question

I was just casually fighting TYRANNOSAURUS MEX III and when i had around 500 hp left it just suddenly fired a chicken out of his upper grenade launcher (i forgot energy grenade launcher name). I have never seen this before so i'm guessing it is a rare easter egg, also the chicken made a sound and a feather effect upon hitting me. It dealt the same damage as what a normal shot from the weapon would. Sadly i have no proof, but please tell me that anyone has seen this easter egg too.

5 answers to this question

oh this isn't necessarily an Easter egg, sorry. its a random perk chance, similar to the snowball. it was from something a long time ago that I believe you can no longer get. sometimes it will randomly do that for the Titans.

hope you find this helpful

One Mech to rule them all

19 hours ago, SettlemenT said:

I was just casually fighting TYRANNOSAURUS MEX III and when i had around 500 hp left it just suddenly fired a chicken out of his upper grenade launcher (i forgot energy grenade launcher name). I have never seen this before so i'm guessing it is a rare easter egg, also the chicken made a sound and a feather effect upon hitting me. It dealt the same damage as what a normal shot from the weapon would. Sadly i have no proof, but please tell me that anyone has seen this easter egg too.

No way man i saw the same thing a few days ago from the same mex

used to have the same effect in my account with terror cry. both weapons are similar. Terror cry was one of my original weapons developed and happens to me too and had the same reaction looking a chicken flying. depending on your move, the opponent can attack with the chicken telling you are chicken out. 

image.png.eaccf12e160b35db5cbbe972084c0f3a.png

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)