What should i improve on my mech?

MrCat

Question

3 answers to this question

It is not that you are doing anything that wrong. It is about your acc is newer and some people have some luck in some parts granted. Every acc is different. 

Your set up is based in what you have right now. No shame. 

I will give you few tips might like or not. Just look for ideas and improve them according to info for your personal taste. 

Let's focus a bit on the limitations so do not get frustrated. 

1- You do not have control of match maker. The match maker it is a pain in the butt. Everyone wants to win having the mechs that our mech can beat and show the finger to them. Well, not me. I just play for fun. The issue sometimes is that the match maker looks for your weakness and set you up with those sometimes in line. That it is not a joke. We cannot avoid playing against Smurf's.  Some of them can go that high but limited in other areas too related to their caps on heat and energy. Sometimes is best to play at different hour so the system does not set you up all the time with the same players. 

2- It is nothing wrong with the weapons in use generally speaking but will have limitations. Those are ok to some degree in progress and particular rank. Those are more to reach R10 and hard to pass from that cluster and with decent modules. Right now, is hard to get there lacking on them keeping you at much lower rank. 

Check the modules to close future power and natural HP if had the premium parts on modules needed to simulate current set up. 

image.thumb.png.118d248deff9f31df89091942c0eb91b.png

If you look above the Regeneration at 128 and cooling at 166, both in the future maxed identical as it is, will be really bad to fight at top. Cooling and regen will not support the consumption and been attacked at the sometime and you will run out of energy and will overheat attacking and getting damage from opponent. 

It is not your fault. It is grants luck, so it is what it is. 

3- The power output it is important. Sure, with those weapons, will be hard to be someone with 700 in heat cap and even worse having limitation in cooling. 

4- Your hammer it is a good weapon but sadly it is best to use the heat recoil you have there to cover both ranges 1 and 2 and current just cover 0-1. That force you to move forward to attack. and lose an attack. Sure, you want that one to use the top weapon but will lose a turn very often so better recoil. 

5- Using energy mech is hard for you at this point not having regen and no proper modules for it but will be nice because at lower rank can help stop them good enough to advance some. 

6- I will use better physical because will consume less energy and overheat using heat weapons will be less. Sadly, you do not have a shield breaker but can use some sort of limited. 

7- Your mech use physical drone which does not allow you to capitalize in heat to overheat the opponent. 

8- You have very nice leg and torso for sure. 

Let see. I will make a mech for me for the fun of test for loss and see what happen with your weapon around for phys. It will be exploited but just to show what I mean. 

This is an example with energy, heat and phys attacks with the current set up in modules using a phys set with your weapons at L50. 

image.thumb.png.0505458425db1004ea3acbae4cb707c8.png

image.thumb.png.68918aba5076f06f5f8829dde51eb268.png

image.png.ab0d84e86a3fb155955541cbde9ff933.png

As you can see those videos. You can observe even advanced condition, sure shields not at max, your regeneration and cooling are terrible, and the effect is a mirror image at lover rank and power you are at. If you observe well, the heat mech which similar players less developed does possess at R10, will get you and if you use the heat version, you will heat up your mech attacking plus damage from opponent. 

In the case of energy opponent, it is a disgrace. I played in that way so can see reality. 

In the case for physical attack, confronted one of the best mechs and having lower shield affected me more but with a full shield, can stand better and make up and can get some wins versus heat and phys mechs as a loss for energy. Maybe the game will screw you up with a bunch of energy mechs as do with me with some set ups I do intentionally. 

Let's try your weapons set up at L25-L50 as your current set up. I have not developed some weapons at L50 but at myth status or legend. 

image.thumb.png.07ed9235c749ff8ca879a6216a63c761.png

image.thumb.png.db4703e28ece9dcd6f8e4b8848d41bb9.png

image.thumb.png.30a5c06a306cc07085d514634f3a068c.png

You can see what will happen. Enry mech is bad for it. Heat will kill you and phys will manage poorly because drone is phys not helping in last attack. 

Look at it. Think through about what do you do with your parts, how much farm, weapons preference and current limitations. 

If you need help to make a mech, your limitations are hard to make them but at your rank you know what you see to push forward. Just ask again the forum to help out after watch videos. 

image.png

On 3/11/2024 at 3:09 AM, OKI DOKI said:

It is not that you are doing anything that wrong. It is about your acc is newer and some people have some luck in some parts granted. Every acc is different. 

Your set up is based in what you have right now. No shame. 

I will give you few tips might like or not. Just look for ideas and improve them according to info for your personal taste. 

Let's focus a bit on the limitations so do not get frustrated. 

1- You do not have control of match maker. The match maker it is a pain in the butt. Everyone wants to win having the mechs that our mech can beat and show the finger to them. Well, not me. I just play for fun. The issue sometimes is that the match maker looks for your weakness and set you up with those sometimes in line. That it is not a joke. We cannot avoid playing against Smurf's.  Some of them can go that high but limited in other areas too related to their caps on heat and energy. Sometimes is best to play at different hour so the system does not set you up all the time with the same players. 

2- It is nothing wrong with the weapons in use generally speaking but will have limitations. Those are ok to some degree in progress and particular rank. Those are more to reach R10 and hard to pass from that cluster and with decent modules. Right now, is hard to get there lacking on them keeping you at much lower rank. 

Check the modules to close future power and natural HP if had the premium parts on modules needed to simulate current set up. 

image.thumb.png.118d248deff9f31df89091942c0eb91b.png

If you look above the Regeneration at 128 and cooling at 166, both in the future maxed identical as it is, will be really bad to fight at top. Cooling and regen will not support the consumption and been attacked at the sometime and you will run out of energy and will overheat attacking and getting damage from opponent. 

It is not your fault. It is grants luck, so it is what it is. 

3- The power output it is important. Sure, with those weapons, will be hard to be someone with 700 in heat cap and even worse having limitation in cooling. 

4- Your hammer it is a good weapon but sadly it is best to use the heat recoil you have there to cover both ranges 1 and 2 and current just cover 0-1. That force you to move forward to attack. and lose an attack. Sure, you want that one to use the top weapon but will lose a turn very often so better recoil. 

5- Using energy mech is hard for you at this point not having regen and no proper modules for it but will be nice because at lower rank can help stop them good enough to advance some. 

6- I will use better physical because will consume less energy and overheat using heat weapons will be less. Sadly, you do not have a shield breaker but can use some sort of limited. 

7- Your mech use physical drone which does not allow you to capitalize in heat to overheat the opponent. 

8- You have very nice leg and torso for sure. 

Let see. I will make a mech for me for the fun of test for loss and see what happen with your weapon around for phys. It will be exploited but just to show what I mean. 

This is an example with energy, heat and phys attacks with the current set up in modules using a phys set with your weapons at L50. 

image.thumb.png.0505458425db1004ea3acbae4cb707c8.png

image.thumb.png.68918aba5076f06f5f8829dde51eb268.png

image.png.ab0d84e86a3fb155955541cbde9ff933.png

As you can see those videos. You can observe even advanced condition, sure shields not at max, your regeneration and cooling are terrible, and the effect is a mirror image at lover rank and power you are at. If you observe well, the heat mech which similar players less developed does possess at R10, will get you and if you use the heat version, you will heat up your mech attacking plus damage from opponent. 

In the case of energy opponent, it is a disgrace. I played in that way so can see reality. 

In the case for physical attack, confronted one of the best mechs and having lower shield affected me more but with a full shield, can stand better and make up and can get some wins versus heat and phys mechs as a loss for energy. Maybe the game will screw you up with a bunch of energy mechs as do with me with some set ups I do intentionally. 

Let's try your weapons set up at L25-L50 as your current set up. I have not developed some weapons at L50 but at myth status or legend. 

image.thumb.png.07ed9235c749ff8ca879a6216a63c761.png

image.thumb.png.db4703e28ece9dcd6f8e4b8848d41bb9.png

image.thumb.png.30a5c06a306cc07085d514634f3a068c.png

You can see what will happen. Enry mech is bad for it. Heat will kill you and phys will manage poorly because drone is phys not helping in last attack. 

Look at it. Think through about what do you do with your parts, how much farm, weapons preference and current limitations. 

If you need help to make a mech, your limitations are hard to make them but at your rank you know what you see to push forward. Just ask again the forum to help out after watch videos. 

image.png

Thank you so much. In the meantime while i was waiting for an answer i made minor changes to my mech. I evolved the Magma Recoiler to legendary and i use it instead of the Flaming Hammer. My Corrupt Light is now max lvl and i upgraded my Heat Engine a bit.

In terms of arena i usually never go against energy mechs, but rather those guys with Frantic Brute's lvl max and Annihilators.

Also I'm looking for an item to evolve to mythical next, before i was using the hammer i was thinking about evolving it because of the cooling damage. 

23 hours ago, MrCat said:

Thank you so much. In the meantime while i was waiting for an answer i made minor changes to my mech. I evolved the Magma Recoiler to legendary and i use it instead of the Flaming Hammer. My Corrupt Light is now max lvl and i upgraded my Heat Engine a bit.

In terms of arena i usually never go against energy mechs, but rather those guys with Frantic Brute's lvl max and Annihilators.

Also I'm looking for an item to evolve to mythical next, before i was using the hammer i was thinking about evolving it because of the cooling damage. 

nice