The problems are finally in full view.

I've finally settled on what my boiler is going to be and now that i've reached Atomus' full potential there are so many problems finally revealing themselvesimage.png.533fd7faa21990d450a0f02cfb176f68.png

only having 4 weapons and a drone that i quite literally rushed to max out (only taking maybe 2 days). Reason being: my last drone was nemo..

This mech cannot keep up with mechs in rank 12 and up, it simply lacks the firepower and attack potency. Cooling was the only element that Atomus could exploit to a degree however everybody in higher ranks aren't stupid enough to get boiled.

Ampaz will ALWAYS stay as my second mechimage.png.4cf4bee7e0ac5bbe17d37dff913a5e01.png

all of her weapons are mythical except for that scope, and she dosent really have much weaknesses aside from heat. But I have the modules to fix that problem.

As I have said previously in other posts, my third mech will be competing with Atomus when it comes to which mech will become my first pick to take into the arena. And considering i've already started maxing out its legendaries and already have the drone mythed, the time is coming where i transform from a boiler to a high caliber phys mech B)

image.png.48b26312444ebcc85b3fe843ee8231b7.png

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

Don't fret! Atomus just needs a few tweaks. I don't know exactly what equipment you use so I used the heaviest things to ensure you can add stuff without going overweight. So first thing is you don't lack firepower, you lack resistance drain! Phase one is to add these:
image.png.c3c2cb79d03a2aba6945b34979de4d0a.png

These drop commonly so they shouldn't be a problem.  After deploying your drone, fire both of these first no matter what. You overheat mechs so you'll be able to make up the initial HP drop when they can only shoot once per turn. Eventually you should replace them with these:

image.png.ac532a3cf6da1f000cb754d4239fbff2.png

But they don't drop too often so it will be difficult. Next you need to get resistance. Your mech is useless against energy (which is ok, many people play the odds of winning against two types and losing against one type) so you should replace the combined storage units. You'll have to wait for the fortress version to be effective and it'll either look like this (which is the best case):
image.png.34150ffc22d2970dcc4a1f1361b9da5d.png

Or the less good version like this:
image.png.ff86584c22d5da1a07e32952add4bfd9.png

We could change your mech further to get to higher ranks but then it'd stop being your character and turn into a more generic mech. Still, these little tweaks will definitely help out while keeping your identity. Don't worry about your rank too much. This game is literally endless so you will always win the same amount that you lose once you arrive at your mechs equilibrium level. Let me know how it goes!

20 hours ago, AtomusX said:

I've finally settled on what my boiler is going to be and now that i've reached Atomus' full potential there are so many problems finally revealing themselvesimage.png.533fd7faa21990d450a0f02cfb176f68.png

only having 4 weapons and a drone that i quite literally rushed to max out (only taking maybe 2 days). Reason being: my last drone was nemo..

This mech cannot keep up with mechs in rank 12 and up, it simply lacks the firepower and attack potency. Cooling was the only element that Atomus could exploit to a degree however everybody in higher ranks aren't stupid enough to get boiled.

Ampaz will ALWAYS stay as my second mechimage.png.4cf4bee7e0ac5bbe17d37dff913a5e01.png

all of her weapons are mythical except for that scope, and she dosent really have much weaknesses aside from heat. But I have the modules to fix that problem.

As I have said previously in other posts, my third mech will be competing with Atomus when it comes to which mech will become my first pick to take into the arena. And considering i've already started maxing out its legendaries and already have the drone mythed, the time is coming where i transform from a boiler to a high caliber phys mech B)

image.png.48b26312444ebcc85b3fe843ee8231b7.png

Nice.