This post is about my dream

Ok so basically i saw that there was a hole idk and it appeared underground suddenly it started to push everyone towards itself 

Btw things happened outside of a school like building

You may ask me who was there 

Hehe here comes the weirdest part im struggling to explain everything but ok  Soooooo i saw a few people from animated tv series called              (Hazbin Hotel) 

I saw-Lucifer,baggie,niffty,           (maybe charlie)      

Back to the story-when the hole started to sucking everyone in charlie and vaggie entered a portal 

I was holding on bars outside of the building lucifer was just standing

SUDDENLY niffty fell to the ground.        I hugged her(literally) then i was running towards the portal before entering it for some reason i yelled at lucifer saying (She will come back with a taxi dont worry) lucifer smiled and i entered the portal i was still hugging Niffty then i woke up

Sooo this was one the weirdest but at the same time my most wholesome dream ever 

I wish i had more dreams like this

If any of you had a nightmare/dream.   Tell me

Btw here are the pics of them

Niffty is the small girl.                                Vaggie is the gray girl.                                Charlie is the white girl.                            Lucifer the long guy

indir.jpeg

indir (2).png

indir.png

indir (1).png

When I was kid, I watched a cartoon called BIRDMAN Image result for Birdman Cartoon

This cartoon is from the late 60's and still like. I was staying in my grandmother house during summertime.  I watched the new old chapter re-run in my grandma house around 3:00pm. Late at night I went to bed following rules been 4 years old. That night, I had a dream with the cartoon me having the birdman powers. I was flying and shooting using my powers practicing. 

At some point, I landed in front of my grandma house street. I landed because my power it was getting off with too much overpower more than the cartoon itself. The funny thigs it was weird. When I landed, I wanted to shoot to the street light pole, and I was unable to knocked down no matter how much the attack was. 

Then I tried to use the power against the street and try to melt the street like a line all the way down the hill and was able to do it. Then I tried to destroy again the street light pole was didn't work. 

Then again, I tried to destroy the concrete street, but the burning power was too low, and I was losing power attack. I tried and tried, and I was unable to damage or melt the street. 

Sadly, when I was feeling I will get full power for whatever the reason was, my grandma called me around 5:00am to get ready for breakfast and help her in stuff. 

Funny, later on back in 2000 there was a cartoon with the same personality but instead of superhero, it was a funny TV show character been like idiot funny hero that last long. I cracked my pants all the time. 

🤣 I loved even more as an adult. 

giphy.gif&ehk=NaB7Vzg7E8gyxuQGYIRBo2o7Jy

14 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

When I was kid, I watched a cartoon called BIRDMAN Image result for Birdman Cartoon

This cartoon is from the late 60's and still like. I was staying in my grandmother house during summertime.  I watched the new old chapter re-run in my grandma house around 3:00pm. Late at night I went to bed following rules been 4 years old. That night, I had a dream with the cartoon me having the birdman powers. I was flying and shooting using my powers practicing. 

At some point, I landed in front of my grandma house street. I landed because my power it was getting off with too much overpower more than the cartoon itself. The funny thigs it was weird. When I landed, I wanted to shoot to the street light pole, and I was unable to knocked down no matter how much the attack was. 

Then I tried to use the power against the street and try to melt the street like a line all the way down the hill and was able to do it. Then I tried to destroy again the street light pole was didn't work. 

Then again, I tried to destroy the concrete street, but the burning power was too low, and I was losing power attack. I tried and tried, and I was unable to damage or melt the street. 

Sadly, when I was feeling I will get full power for whatever the reason was, my grandma called me around 5:00am to get ready for breakfast and help her in stuff. 

Funny, later on back in 2000 there was a cartoon with the same personality but instead of superhero, it was a funny TV show character been like idiot funny hero that last long. I cracked my pants all the time. 

🤣 I loved even more as an adult. 

giphy.gif&ehk=NaB7Vzg7E8gyxuQGYIRBo2o7Jy

Man tbh having lucid dream is one of the best things ever but the problem here is that sometimes people dont realize it and they set set boundaries for their own selves without realizing that they can do whatever they want

I feel like this has to do something with a psychiology of a person idk im not a professional but i think people should be more courageous or smth

On 2/11/2024 at 1:58 PM, LORD CHAOS said:

Ok so basically i saw that there was a hole idk and it appeared underground suddenly it started to push everyone towards itself 

Btw things happened outside of a school like building

You may ask me who was there 

Hehe here comes the weirdest part im struggling to explain everything but ok  Soooooo i saw a few people from animated tv series called              (Hazbin Hotel) 

I saw-Lucifer,baggie,niffty,           (maybe charlie)      

Back to the story-when the hole started to sucking everyone in charlie and vaggie entered a portal 

I was holding on bars outside of the building lucifer was just standing

SUDDENLY niffty fell to the ground.        I hugged her(literally) then i was running towards the portal before entering it for some reason i yelled at lucifer saying (She will come back with a taxi dont worry) lucifer smiled and i entered the portal i was still hugging Niffty then i woke up

Sooo this was one the weirdest but at the same time my most wholesome dream ever 

I wish i had more dreams like this

If any of you had a nightmare/dream.   Tell me

Btw here are the pics of them

Niffty is the small girl.                                Vaggie is the gray girl.                                Charlie is the white girl.                            Lucifer the long guy

indir.jpeg

indir (2).png

indir.png

indir (1).png

eii my man i also watch this series it's my best cartoon show in a long time nice 😁😁😁