Stevcelord YT πŸŒŒβ˜„οΈ

2 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

with that hp and rank nowdays it's pretty Normal to see 🀣🀣🀣🀣

good reason my kids do not want to play not even R7 now with TEST mechs belong to R7. They get all the time 3-3.6k powerful mechs in full for R1 one after another. Time to time they switched to more power and when they do, then the game gives them weak players and they quit to no take their wins. Ridiculous...

Those players should drop HP and shields. Not fair to be honest but normal since I play. I was crushed all the time from R25. 🫠 My kids switch just for pay back and then get them and later switch back to test mode. Well, when play and that is limited. 

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

good reason my kids do not want to play not even R7 now with TEST mechs belong to R7. They get all the time 3-3.6k powerful mechs in full for R1 one after another. Time to time they switched to more power and when they do, then the game gives them weak players and they quit to no take their wins. Ridiculous...

Those players should drop HP and shields. Not fair to be honest but normal since I play. I was crushed all the time from R25. 🫠 My kids switch just for pay back and then get them and later switch back to test mode. Well, when play and that is limited. 

true the same happened to me sometimes and the funny thing sometimes i still manage to beat them with tactics so haha take that to them tactics wins sometimes 🀣😁😁

Are you struggling to progress in Super Mechs Latam and looking for some guidance? Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned player, navigating the world of mechs can be challenging. From choosing the right weapons to optimizing your build, there are many factors to consider in order to dominate the battlefield.

6 hours ago, DanielHiese said:

Are you struggling to progress in Super Mechs Latam and looking for some guidance? Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned player, navigating the world of mechs can be challenging. From choosing the right weapons to optimizing your build, there are many factors to consider in order to dominate the battlefield.

no o struggle to get the items i need to get higher ranks but mostly i dont mind getting top only making all kind of interesting or funny builds plus all the top ranks have all the meta opi builds 3 times full divine and are hackers so it's gonna be years until i get top rank also i am an OG +10 years player so i know to make meta builds i just i am waiting to get the weapons i need for that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ‘

16 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

no o struggle to get the items i need to get higher ranks but mostly i dont mind getting top only making all kind of interesting or funny builds plus all the top ranks have all the meta opi builds 3 times full divine and are hackers so it's gonna be years until i get top rank also i am an OG +10 years player so i know to make meta builds i just i am waiting to get the weapons i need for that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ‘

Just click there image.png.7905970b411f9693060439435bd4b39c.png🀑

Spoiler

Β 

Β