Guys im out of things to post

I had a new idea in MY mind so basically all YOU gotta do is simple 

Give ME a challenge

If I complete the challenge-i give a challenge to YOU

If I don't-then i have to take another one from the same person

:Challenges shouldn't be beyond my possibilities 

:No item deleting/getting involved 

:Be original

You can post about anything. Can be games, follow the games around, make jokes, post memes, pictures or your hand, tell history about you like been at school, crazy girlfriend had, your car, crazy bro, work but you do not have to tell the places, country stuff, your sexy neighbor, goals, weekly progress in SM, flex that legend or myth created, levels up of the week, your best T-shirt, going to the beach, vacation, food etc. don't have to be every day but time to time a different thing and that can be normal, funny or idiotic fun.   The fingers are your limit 🤡

Ok, a challenge. 

Max 3 modules to Myth L50 in Feb. 🍻

Use the proper area to create a post. This is introduction. That will be info about you in a general way and why you play this game. You can go to the Discussion area and create a post that you can use as post about you or else. 

Is like come with simple things like who is your favorite player in the game watching their videos fights, or ask for the best in the past like old teams, and current players old names or why left a clan or who you want to beat, or why you play and what do you want to achieve etc.   

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

You can post about anything. Can be games, follow the games around, make jokes, post memes, pictures or your hand, tell history about you like been at school, crazy girlfriend had, your car, crazy bro, work but you do not have to tell the places, country stuff, your sexy neighbor, goals, weekly progress in SM, flex that legend or myth created, levels up of the week, your best T-shirt, going to the beach, vacation, food etc. don't have to be every day but time to time a different thing and that can be normal, funny or idiotic fun.   The fingers are your limit 🤡

Ok, a challenge. 

Max 3 modules to Myth L50 in Feb. 🍻

Use the proper area to create a post. This is introduction. That will be info about you in a general way and why you play this game. You can go to the Discussion area and create a post that you can use as post about you or else. 

Is like come with simple things like who is your favorite player in the game watching their videos fights, or ask for the best in the past like old teams, and current players old names or why left a clan or who you want to beat, or why you play and what do you want to achieve etc.   

Thnx