Bro, because from rank 17 to 15 there are mechs with frantic brutes, it makes me feel bad and you can't even beat them but why?

D4RK

Question

What's more, you can't reach rank 15 anymore. I just arrived last week and reached rank 14, but there was an event to destroy 15 players. I didn't win anything and it was difficult for me to reach rank 15 in a week, but my question is why. They do that thing of just upgrading two frantic brutes and a shotgun

4 answers to this question

On 1/26/2024 at 12:02 PM, Cole_Since_2012 said:

Idk, malice beams and energy in general seem like a nice answer here. lmao

yes. go for some energy if can in this case. if the issue is too heavy, get much stronger in the side but I will say try arena been new. I had the same issue when I started. This is not new. Frantics used to make my mechs blow every fight. Do not get frustrated. Focus into grinding and do raid and do all achievements possible. Play for fun and do not feel bad. I think people like me 4 years around had the same issue even worse with Frantics having even more power killing top players like fly. 🥴

You just have to keep grinding, do not stop playing arena you need to complete all missions every day otherwise you'll miss out on precious tokens.

The best option is heat bombs and emps but they need to be mythic, alot of these rank 15 brute people usually have very low regen and cooling but these take a lot to upgrade as a newbie. 

Unfortunately there is alot more than 30 people I believe like this farming newer players.