Idk what to do

FrustratedPilot_

Question

9 answers to this question

Well, the basic problem for everyone is that we do not have all the modules looking for. It is not your fault. It is really hard to get them even with premium packs purchases. 

If you use Molten the heat version, as you can see, the resistance is a bit lower in heat and stronger in energy and phys.

image.thumb.png.26449ae52998b3d31a99b06d8f67d6f0.png

With energy torso the resistance against heat attack is a bit better 

image.thumb.png.c5f07665613328b97734d8f292b16530.png

Now, the tradeoff will be the heat/energy caps in an inverse way which you need to compensate in an inverse way. 

The torso it is not bad. It is a good one and I use that one too. Actually 3 of them. 

You can use Nightmare if you want. It is a good one that can help you set up according to modules availability. I do not have one developed because no needed in the way I played but it is a great torso and players do not think properly about it because start as common. 

Using Nightmare can free you up some weight versus current torso. Also, it will work like MPV with a little less of resistances and caps will be a bit different.  It is a good item to be use. 

image.thumb.png.11c72c1c3c51ff9345e63254e47f6490.png

About your current mech. Even with parts maxed out "my h/e combine are premium but close", your cooling will be decent, but energy regeneration will be too low. 

image.thumb.png.c14154ba18b635c1741e5ea5a95e249f.png

Even changing a bit, still a bit low in energy regen. It will be somewhat ok in heat condition and energy cap will be ok to manage switches if have to but will need to play smart against energy mechs. They can drain 650 mechs in energy cap and 350 regen fast and no recover. Sure, resistance is low so phys mechs can abuse but it is normal for now.

HP is low and, in the future, will have to add modules to increase HP. 

image.thumb.png.8a003485393dc2900285c060a99187bb.png

It is just you do not have the modules for now starting the game. That it is totally normal. I was like that even with less I had to survive in some way. I lacked those regular modules. The only way I got those regulars was using the achievements tokens grants and got old offers that use to come both energy and heat regular modules for 500 tokens or so and without them, will take much longer to move up. 

Do not get frustrated and forget about the other players about what they have. Focus on your own progress based on your own play time limitations. It will help you play more relax not been worried of ranks or someone else better at this point than yours. 

I never did and still don't and play relax for my fun. 

NOTE: You have a decent mech. Focus in basic and target a basic rank that you can be stable until you get much stronger with other parts. 

Reality: It is a transitory mech design. It won't be a top mech. Some parts will be useful at top. The mech can give you a particular. Even won't cross, people do not realize that advantage in some ways. You will know where you at and how much you can make to then focus in other mechs in the side. 

52 minutes ago, Burn Baby Burn said:

u didnt post your drone but you have too many weapons,remove top or one side weapon

yes. Burn it is an expert on set ups and it is wise to follow his recommendations.

He is one of the best top gunners for very long in this game. 🍻

Top weapon in the long run will have to go. The weight will be too much even having premium parts with resistance module like Defense Matrix and HP will stay lower reason why is transitory option at this point. You need a drone so top weapon might go. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

Right now i'm using a mythical backstabbing protector, and i also thought about getting rid of either the top weapon or the heat bomb, bc of the terrible cool down. But because my torso is electric tipe, and it is way harder to get a molten platinum vest, I'm thinking that the easer way to gain a little bit of space and cooling/heat stats would be using nightmare torso bc of the low weight. It's been so long in this game that I'm not sure of what to do xd. 

6 hours ago, FrustratedPilot_ said:

Right now i'm using a mythical backstabbing protector, and i also thought about getting rid of either the top weapon or the heat bomb, bc of the terrible cool down. But because my torso is electric tipe, and it is way harder to get a molten platinum vest, I'm thinking that the easer way to gain a little bit of space and cooling/heat stats would be using nightmare torso bc of the low weight. It's been so long in this game that I'm not sure of what to do xd. 

yes. Nightmare can help weight wise 👍

Hey mate. Allign your weapons for your mech type, heat, energy etc and think about resistance damage. Your drone and weapons where possible should have resistance damage reduction.  

Can you show us your weapons n drones as bbb mentioned mate? There are way more experienced players on here to help. Maybe you have a unicorn build they can help with. 

*way more experienced than me.

On 1/24/2024 at 5:25 AM, Chaos Cat said:

Hey mate. Allign your weapons for your mech type, heat, energy etc and think about resistance damage. Your drone and weapons where possible should have resistance damage reduction.  

Can you show us your weapons n drones as bbb mentioned mate? There are way more experienced players on here to help. Maybe you have a unicorn build they can help with. 

*way more experienced than me.

Of course.Screenshot_20240128-002450.thumb.png.7b1d3b6a2c64c34853157ebb75a851d2.pngScreenshot_20240128-002446.thumb.png.83fa480f612f51f0c58359c49de41f9d.pngScreenshot_20240128-002443.thumb.png.780acc37b34935ed95eb898f0713deb6.png

On 1/28/2024 at 5:54 PM, Chaos Cat said:

Is your base upgraded to farm epic items?  Id get rid of heat bomb.

Sadly I only have level 14 HQ, so I can't farm epic items (but I'm close of farming upgrade kits, wich I think its better than common items). By the way I'm also thinking about getting rid of heat bomb and changing the rocket launcher temporarily for a frantic brute, bc of the high damage. But I'm not sure tho, and I don't have one lol.

Well, the thing is done. I did the change, and I think it works. I'll use the lightning platinum vest for my next mech, wich will be an electric tipe lol 

Screenshot_20240203-142527.thumb.png.e05d62dc91914ae96bb19e81bf54bb13.png

Edited by FrustratedPilot_
Wrong placement of images (see edit history)